Another one...

PC Software. Anything to do with PC Games & software!

Re: Another one...

Postby Fozzer » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:46 am

One of my favourite little programs for sorting out problems in my Registry is; "Glary Utilities"...>>> http://glary-utilities.soft32.com/free- ... tAodMgYAbQ

Its surprising just how many errors it finds in my Registry, and other places, after a day full of; "doing things", on my computer....
...and it sorts them out!... :-*...!

I often run it before, and after, installing anything, just to keep things sweet!

..and its;...FREE!... [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]...!

Paul..... :D...!

(Mind you...It still cant get rid of my troublesome; "bProtect.exe", which I am presently plagued with!)... :(...!
Last edited by Fozzer on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby manesag » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 pm

have you tried removing it with maleware bytes in safe mode?
Safe mode is window's mode were only the important things are loaded on startup
Go into safe mode then do a full scan with mwb
manesag
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Steve M » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:14 pm

One of my favourite little programs for sorting out problems in my Registry is; "Glary Utilities"...>>> http://glary-utilities.soft32.com/free- ... tAodMgYAbQ

Its surprising just how many errors it finds in my Registry, and other places, after a day full of; "doing things", on my computer....
...and it sorts them out!... :-*...!

I often run it before, and after, installing anything, just to keep things sweet!

..and its;...FREE!... [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]...!

Paul..... :D...!

(Mind you...It still cant get rid of my troublesome; "bProtect.exe", which I am presently plagued with!)... :(...!

Glary is a great little program I use it too. I got the link from Simv.. I think Ozzie posted it once.  8-) maybe..
Steve M
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Computer Games & Software