Go Flight - Digital Input and Output Interface

Only for Genuine FS fanatics! Taking this hobby from Real to Surreal? Or maybe just combining 4 hobbies into 1 ;)

Go Flight - Digital Input and Output Interface

Postby ermias » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello everyone,

Go Flight Tech has released its new interface for sim builders. Here is the link in case you haven't seen it already.

http://www.goflightinc.com/products/gf- ... tput-board

I don't know, but I am conflicted with the price. It sounds a little pricy. Given its functionality one can argue it is OK.

By the way, what is everybody doing around cockpit building? I am still doing bits here and there. I will post some pics regarding some new introductions.

John please crank something up around your simpit and post something. Honestly I have missed your posts.

Thanks,
Ermias.
Last edited by ermias on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ermias
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Go Flight - Digital Input and Output Interface

Postby JBaymore » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:48 am

Ermias,

Unfortunately, in the "real life" vs. "virtual life" battle "real life" is ahead 2 to 1.
Last edited by JBaymore on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageIntel i7 960 quad 3.2G LGA 1366, Asus P6X58D Premium, 750W Corsair, 6 gig 1600 DDR3, Spinpoint 1TB 720
JBaymore
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ermias » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:47 pm

John,

Thanks for the update. Yes we have to live first to do the rest. I am also busy, but manage to squeeze sometime.

Yes, go flight has nice hardware. I too have their products mixed with Saitek's.

Hopefully I will get some more time to finish some staff. Wait .... is there finishing at all in the simpit building world? I have torn mine two three times and rebuild it the last seven years. I still feel another temptation building inside of my head. Hope my wife won't read this. But now she has accepted I am crazy and wouldn't get cured.

Thanks,
Ermias

ermias
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby JBaymore » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:12 am

But now she has accepted I am crazy and wouldn't get cured.

This is an important milestone moment.  Relish it.   ;D ;D ;D

best,

...............john
Image ImageIntel i7 960 quad 3.2G LGA 1366, Asus P6X58D Premium, 750W Corsair, 6 gig 1600 DDR3, Spinpoint 1TB 720
JBaymore
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby westside » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Real life does take over sometimes. I am very interested in this unit. I have sort of changed directions in my sim-pit from heavy metal to small turbo props. Like John I have several Go-Flight modules and have been completely satisfied with them. Last year I had an issue with my MCP Pro and some new software that I had purchased. After talking to the Go-Flight tech it was determined that the unit needed a firmware up-date and the only cost to me was shipping the unit back to Go-Flight.
The turn around was done in record time and I have nothing but good to say about the product. If any one takes the plunge and gets one of these DIOI units I would be interested in your thoughts.

Peace
Mark
westside
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby JBaymore » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:44 am

Yeah... I'd like to hear about it too.

best,

...........john
JBaymore
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Home Cockpits and Setups