Flight simulator update

Only for Genuine FS fanatics! Taking this hobby from Real to Surreal? Or maybe just combining 4 hobbies into 1 ;)

Flight simulator update

Postby ermias » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 am

Hi All,

I have been working on my simulator for few days now. Just added and updated some new stuff to it and wanted to share ...

Major change is that I installed two CDU/FMCs, one is wired (with the help of another person) and the other is waiting its time. I am going to order pcb for them once I manage to grab compatible design. That would make everything easy.

Throttle quadrant had homemade levers, now those are replaced by replica levres.

The engine fire suppression I had before from hispapanels are replaced with another one from cockpitsimparts panel and handles from another seller.

The pedestal is mostly from real aircraft panels, still yet to be interfaced with Arduino cards. Apart from the replicas, the panels are pulled from 727, 737, 74s and the two Com radios are from FedEx MD DC-10 which I know is still flying.
The last thing is that everything is painted.

I still have to get 10 inch 3:4 ratio display for the lower display panel. Cheapest one can get is like at least $80 from China.

Thanks,
ermias

ermias
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Home Cockpits and Setups