Great Simulator set up for Sale

Only for Genuine FS fanatics! Taking this hobby from Real to Surreal? Or maybe just combining 4 hobbies into 1 ;)

Great Simulator set up for Sale

Postby Jetranger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 am

Simulator set up for Sale :lol: :lol: :lol:

Major Price Drop too :o :lol: :o :lol:

Just think, for this reduced price, ya' still could buy a real nice used Aircraft and actually FLY IT yourself !!!

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Great Simulator set up for Sale

Postby Jetranger » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:46 am

BUT this is more like I actually had in mind for my Home Flight Simulator !!

This would be more my style !

Just slip that rascal into my Garage Barn and I'd never come out, except to eat once in a while 8-)

I can already see it now,,,, the Grass growing taller than my Garage, weeds everywhere , neighbors thinking I died or something,,,,

Where ya' been keeping yourself Mr. Jetranger ??????

Why I been Flyin' all over the World in my Jetliner,,,, that's where :D

Well your grass needs mowin' Mr Jetranger,,,,, :doh: ,, well get busy and get to mowin' then, stop complaining to me about it !!

Hell, I've got places to FLY to, ain't got no time to mow no stinkin' grass !! :dance: :dance: :dance:

OK ~ All airlines better watch out,, I'm on the prowl for a Front Cockpit, just like this, exactly like this,, and ,, I've got my CHAIN SAW ready and sharpened to do sum choppin'

Cut that Rascal right behind the 1st entry door, hook a rope to the front main gear and tow that Sucker home behind the 1972 VW Volkswagon beetle straight to my Garage and away weeee Go ~ !!!

Now I just gotta sneak around at NIGHT and catch some unsuspecting airliner pilot dude when he's asleep , so I can get to Choppin' get me a Cockpit !!!

NOTICE : Flight 755 to Las Vegas will NOT be taking off, due to lack of Cockpit attached to the rest of Aircraft !! :lol: :lol: :D :P :shock:

Authorities can't figure what happened :D :D

Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Home Cockpits and Setups