Real Aircraft parts for Sale

Only for Genuine FS fanatics! Taking this hobby from Real to Surreal? Or maybe just combining 4 hobbies into 1 ;)

Real Aircraft parts for Sale

Postby Jetranger » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:44 am

Here I dunno' if this will Interest some of you home build cockpit guru's, I pass by here quite often, never have stopped in there tho,,, I don't own a plane or a Virtual cockpit,,,

but for those of you who need a Gauge or a switch or a panel, or just a du flunky thingy ma jobber

maybe this will interest you ????

Aircraft Parts in Missouri : http://www.whiteindustries.com/
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Real Aircraft parts for Sale

Postby expat » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:47 am

These sort of places are very expensive as they are selling most parts for reuse and they will have a Form 1 to go with them.

I do have some panels and gauges if anyone is looking for something for a simpit. I will not be giving them away (I need parts for my oldtimer :lol: ), but I will not extract the yellow stuff either. If anyone is interested, give me a PM......Amazing what I have collected after 26 years of spannering on <<s

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Home Cockpits and Setups