Thrustmaster Support SUCKS

Only for Genuine FS fanatics! Taking this hobby from Real to Surreal? Or maybe just combining 4 hobbies into 1 ;)

Thrustmaster Support SUCKS

Postby Cap'n H » Thu May 23, 2024 8:39 am

So I do like the Thrustmaster Airbus sidestick, and am looking to prolong the life of my FSX until MSFS24 arrives. I got the Thrustmaster Airbus throttle to pair with the stick, to enhance the experience.

I can't get the thing to work at all. The manual is confusing, and my attempts at getting help from Thustmaster support have them insisting on me shooting a video that I lack the ability to do. They are also refusing to issue a refund authorization. This is very poor customer service, and I will be taking the lack of a return authorization to my state's attorney general.

The community deserves to know about my experience. Thrustmaster must be made to bear the pain in the marketplace. I'm sure that all that is needed is a few minutes on Team Viewer, and I could be set up properly, but Thrustmaster is not any help. They are refusing to help me.

DON'T BUY THRUSTMASTER.
Cap'n H
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Thrustmaster Support SUCKS

Postby dbob0921 » Fri May 24, 2024 12:45 am

I've had a similar problem myself. Joystick used to work fine, so I purchased the throttle too, but that just wouldn't work, even after days of head-scratching. After about a year of use, my sidestick now has a fluttery rudder axis, so I have to use pedals, which defeats the whole purpose of portability. Grr!
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”Leonardo da Vinci
dbob0921
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Home Cockpits and Setups