Reminds me of the various versions of these -

:D
Romulus111VADT
Major
Major

Re: Customer complaints

Postby Fozzer » Thu May 21, 2015 3:56 am

...BUGGAR!.... :roll: ...!

I should have thought more carefully!.... :oops: ...!

Paul..... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Fri May 22, 2015 1:28 am

I always hesitate to complain...
I'm always afraid it leads to some kind of trap...

:think:

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Capt_Cronic » Fri May 22, 2015 6:47 am

the head of our complaint dept is hellen waite.
if you have a complaint, go to hellen waite.
ASUS P8Z77-VLK, I5-3570k @ 4.4ghz, G.SKILL 16gb 1600, GTX 570 2560MB GDDR5, 2x OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb SSD SATA 3,
WD 500GB SATA 3, ASUS DRW-24B1ST SATA 3, OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular, Samsung 52" lcd, Win 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Capt_Cronic
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jean Loup » Fri May 22, 2015 4:13 pm

A sign of changed times. In 1967 I entered "DAS VW organizatzión", as motor department helper (sweping floors, cleaning parts & washing overalls). The managment resented more than just loosing WW II (all ex-Hitlerjugend): they resented that me, of Gothic origins, got along much better with mexican workers (only the managment was Gothic, all hard workers with dirty hands were mexicans), that they decided to promote me to a dead end: Garantees Department (Complaints of those days). I soon catched this fact: an angry customer WANTS to be HEARD. If you listen carefully, he will tell of a gremlin with laymen language, sometimes with sounds or words that no one knows their meaning: so the best bet I had was "Lets go for a ride, and point to me what you do not like". He was a happy driver and would ALLWAYS point to something important & easy to fix, some miss-adjustment like tight ignition points (even if timing is correct, the correct gap is what loads the spark: a weak spark at 7,000 feet above sea level, equals LOW POWER. The VW sedan was underpowered enaugh with a 1200 CC engine=34 HP!). I trained myself on the road in my weekens, because every VW I saw on the side of the road with blank faces, I stoped to find out ¿why? and give my card (if successfull!). Mostly ignition points that had no lubricant on the cam: plastic wears out & it gets to a moment were the don't open any more! Sometimes the "I don't have a spare" because the driver put more lugage there, instead. Or "They stole my jack at the parking lot" fenomena also was common. Rarely a fan belt or something really important. Same thing in the Garantee Department: turns out the best customers come from angry customers that are paid some atention, instead of ignoring them like the fashion is in this days. :violin: Thanks to the added sales, I became chief of the shop. (but the salary did not get much improvement, sadly) :snooty:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby OldAirmail » Sat May 23, 2015 7:40 am

Sometimes the satisfaction of knowing that you are doing a very good job can help.

I wish, very much, that I could feel that way where I work now. But it simply isn't possible. :(
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Jean Loup » Sat May 23, 2015 10:28 am

OldAirmail wrote:Sometimes the satisfaction of knowing that you are doing a very good job can help.

I wish, very much, that I could feel that way where I work now. But it simply isn't possible. :(

Where do you work now? Me, working at VW I found out that I earned more money, doing what I like with my dirty hands (repairs) on the bastard STREET helping people.. :think: to empty their wallets!! In México, you can charge a fair amount (or overcharge!) but the best bet, after a succesfull help when the poor distressed person asks "How much?" is to answer "Whatever you wish" or if it was dead easy "NOTHiNG": with those answers, people become really more generous than what I would have charged. All my customers have started as a stranded VW on the road (but became so old that they either started dying :snooty: or have new wheels with electronical contraptions) and rear engine aircooled VW's are not manufactured any more :violin:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby BLAZE » Sun May 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Capt_Cronic wrote:the head of our complaint dept is hellen waite.

That's Good! :lol: And bring a book, Just not the BIBLE!
BLAZE
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 am

BLAZE wrote:
Capt_Cronic wrote:the head of our complaint dept is hellen waite.

That's Good! :lol: And bring a book, Just not the BIBLE!

Love it, Dwayne!.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

...anything.... but not.... ;) ...!

Paul.... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Humour