nonodes

If you want to recommend or discuss other sites, this is the place ;)

nonodes

Postby Da Judge » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:42 pm

I'm a newb, How do I get there, I type it in the address bar but it doesnt come up.  ???
Da Judge
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

nonodes

Postby Bazza » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:50 pm

You won't get in if you're typing "no-nodes" - that's a sarcastic name for the response you get when you fail to get onto the site.

Correct name is Flightsim.com.

The secret seems to be to keep trying until you get in, depends on your patience levels..

Good Luck.. ;D
Bazza

Re: nonodes

Postby Da Judge » Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:09 pm

Thanks so much!
Da Judge
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Wing Nut » Mon Apr 12, 2004 6:24 pm

Why go there, when everything you need is here?  Believe me, I've been doing flight sims a while and this is the best all around site on the web for FS.  NoNodes and Avsim may have a few planes that SimV doesn't but I would recommend this site over the others any day.
[img]http://www.simviation.com/phpupload/uploads/1440377488.jpg[/img]
Wing Nut
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Bazza » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:19 am

Well,I dunno...

The guy said he was a newbie...

Perhaps he should be able to go and have a look and make his own choice ?

I've been a Simviation fan for many years, but I still respect the other man's right to make his own choice. My directions to him were not trying to usurp this site, just merely to straighten out a problem he had.  If he doesn't get into Avsim and Nonodes he won't appreciate how good this place is..     There seems to be an unfortunate attitude in FS to put down everyone else....beats me...live and let live.       If I went into Avsim and saw posts putting down this site I'd be annoyed.
Bazza

Postby codered » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:01 am

They are all equally great! ;D  What one site doesn't have the other will.  All though I am spending less and less time at Nonodes.  I am finding the window to get in getting smaller and smaller.... ;D  However they don't have a whole lot more than Simviation or Avsim...  Simviation definatly is more stable than most sites. ;D
Windows XP SP1
Motherboard: Epox 8RDA + main board
Processor: AMD XP2500 Barton CPU
Memory: PC2700 1gb Geil DDR
Hard Drive: SEA HDD IDE 40GB 7M 40GPP
Hard Drive: Western Digital 40gb 8mb cache
Monitor 15 LCD Flat Panel Displa
codered
Major
Major

Return to Other Sites