Attach a Picture

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Attach a Picture

Postby Shadowcaster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:43 am

Have I missed something I can't attach a picture to a post, the control is missing :think: :think:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Re: Attach a Picture

Postby Hagar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:50 am

The attach files link seems to have disappeared. Not sure why you wish to attach images. You can include them in your post by using the Upload Images feature in the usual way.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:59 am

Hagar wrote:The attach files link seems to have disappeared. Not sure why you wish to attach images. You can include them in your post by using the Upload Images feature in the usual way.

Sorry about that I meant to say upload an image, the control is missing when I try. I have done it many times before, just can't see it now.

Cheers
Rich

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:59 am

Pictures of my amazing dinners, etc, are uploaded, and displayed, (the same as screen shots), as Doug explained... :D ...!

Paul....Its time for a new Dinner Picture!... :D ...!

P.S...it works OK here...."Specsavers" is your friend, Rich... ;) ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hagar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:04 am

Shadowcaster wrote:
Hagar wrote:The attach files link seems to have disappeared. Not sure why you wish to attach images. You can include them in your post by using the Upload Images feature in the usual way.

Sorry about that I meant to say upload an image, the control is missing when I try. I have done it many times before, just can't see it now.

Cheers
Rich

It works fine for me. I suspect the problem is at your end. Perhaps try a different browser. :think:

Does my link work for you? http://simviation.com/phpupload/phUploader.php

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:19 am

Your link works fine I just don't seem to have the link when I try to post, it used to be down near the Submit Preview icons.

Cheers
Rich

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:24 am

Shadowcaster wrote:Your link works fine I just don't seem to have the link when I try to post, it used to be down near the Submit Preview icons.

Cheers
Rich

The Upload Images link is where it's always been. A button at the top of the forum, to the right of the Site Search button.

My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:31 am

Hagar wrote:
Shadowcaster wrote:Your link works fine I just don't seem to have the link when I try to post, it used to be down near the Submit Preview icons.

Cheers
Rich

The Upload Images link is where it's always been. A button at the top of the forum, to the right of the Site Search button.

:oops: :oops: :oops: I am not having a good day, lord knows what I was thinking about, off now to lie down in a dark room. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Paul will book an appointment with Specsavers not sure I will find them though :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Rich

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:38 am

Shadowcaster wrote:
Hagar wrote:

Cheers
Rich

:oops: :oops: :oops: I am not having a good day, lord knows what I was thinking about, off now to lie down in a dark room. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Paul will book an appointment with Specsavers not sure I will find them though :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Rich

HeHe! :P

My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Site Questions & Feedback