Bushman autogyros

Questions, suggestions, ideas, complaints, compliments about this site or forums. Ask here.

Bushman autogyros

Postby Gnome » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:02 am

I notice that my Bushman autogyros have been uploaded to the FS2004/Vintage section.

As the author and owner of these files I must point out that I DID NOT UPLOAD THEM and that they are not my original zipped archives.

I had every intention of sharing these files with my friends here at SimV but under my terms and splitting the archive is just not on.

To the (probably) good natured person who has decided to spread my work for me I would like to say thank you but please don't do it again without my consent and please, NEVER break up mine nor anyone else's original archives.

Kevin Bryan
Unreal Aviation
Last edited by Gnome on Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gnome
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Bushman autogyros

Postby Gnome » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:08 am

Further to this,
SimV have kindly pulled the files for the moment.
I will be uploading to this site officially later today.

In the meantime, I am updating the models slightly to make them a little more repaint-friendly.  If I get that sorted today then SimV will get the new models and textures included in full packages so that no updates will need to be downloaded.

Kevin Bryan
Unreal Aviation
Gnome
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pete » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:01 am

Hi Kevin - while I don't know who uploaded them - I did take out the concorde gauge &
Last edited by pete on Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Gnome » Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:33 pm

Thanks Pete, uploading as we speak.
All good practices that reflect the quality of this site and its attention to detail. Ordinarily, I would not have included the concorde gauge in the package because of its size and as you say, most simmers will probably have it.

But in the case of this aircraft, it is so vital that I just had to put it in to minimise the posibility of errors in installing, particularly for beginners.

So, sorry for the large file size and all the duplication between both models.

My packages are relatively tiny when compared to most of the stuff appearing these days...  ;-)

Kev
Gnome
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Site Questions & Feedback