Minecraft megastructures

The Cage...What's YOUR Game? Non MS FS/CFS games screenshots - editing allowed!

Minecraft megastructures

Postby Colt1775 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Right so I'm a serious fan of minecraft and like to challenge myself. So far I have built Noahs Ark to scale. Three cities above ground and one underground city, currently working on a Roman style city complete with Aqueducts, Bathhouse, barracks, walls and the such. Also I have built Solomon's Temple. Twice. So I'm curious of what yall have built.
Colt1775
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Minecraft megastructures

Postby ozzy72 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:40 am

I'm currently knocking up a castle/island with a secret tunnel under the sea for the kids, I only started playing it on the tablet this weekend and I have to say it is quite addictive....
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Minecraft megastructures

Postby Fozzer » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:56 am

I'm sure, that a few years ago, when I had more patience in designing things on the Computer, I would have loved to have spent time building things with; "Minecraft".
...but my poor old brain is getting a bit slow now...and I tend to fall asleep at regular intervals now...part way through a build...

Some wonderful and amusing constructions on You-Tube..."stampylonghead"...>>> http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Minecraft

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to The Cage