A Sense of nostalgic flight- 2

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

A Sense of nostalgic flight- 2

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 am

To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. To fly is everything... :whistle: :dance:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OJ0ANieMS0[/youtube]

That is " A Sense of nostalgic flight" open cockpit is all about! As the rotary engine roared to life, you could smell the exhaust and feel the wind from the spinning propeller.

A noisily taxied to the runway as i line up an airplane. i push in the throttle, the far end of that absurdly short runway comes racing towards me,....

I then pull on the stick and feel lift under its wings. Quickly rose off the ground in the air.

OH! Boy.. :o :lol: What a magical feeling to climb toward the heavens, seeing objects and people on the ground grow smaller and more insignificant. You have left that world beneath you. You are in the sky.

FREEDOM... :whistle: :dance: is the only word I can think of that even comes close to explaining what I feel about being in the air. Once you've experienced it, you'll never be able to forget it.

There is something magical about going on flying the bi-plane. Really.. :shifty: Something about the noise of the wind and the engine that soothes your body and mind like no other... Sudden outburst of emotion awakening of that stunning reality. LEARN IT...

This is all about fun. :whistle: :dance: You can grab a hold of an airplane here, and literally take your life in both hands. One for the throttle and one for the stick, and you can control your own destiny, free of most rules and regulations.

Yes,.. I must admit that the only time I truly feel “Freedom and at Peace” is when I am at the controls of an airplane.... 8-)

I felt as if I were at the center of my universe instead of orbiting someone else's. I felt then, and still believe now, that piloting a small aircraft is about as good as it gets. LIVE IT.... :whistle: :lol: :dance:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: A Sense of nostalgic flight- 2

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 am

The feeling alone should be enough to explain my passion for flight. Science wonder, freedom, beauty, adventure: what more could you ask of life? :whistle: :D LOVE IT. :dance: :clap: :lol:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:33 pm

<<v

<<u :arrow: :arrow: Living In A Dream World - A Sense of nostalgic flight- 3 https://forums.simviation.com/phpBB3/vi ... 2&t=177098
:D <<s Have great landing <<q
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Flying Trucker » Tue May 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Some nice shots and commentary Pilotwin7.

<<q
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase