153-Everett, Wa

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

153-Everett, Wa

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:58 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIuIIqbyEIU[/youtube]

"If you don't walk today, You'll have to run tomorrow... "

:dance: :dance: :dance: ...... :dance: :lol: :dance:

Wow.. Wow.. :o :o What a views you're right Mr. Bob. :whistle: Beautiful landscape 8-) :dance: :lol:

Also the music we hear, the Ventures the band also come from here too... :whistle: Yes, that's right Captain. Tacoma city, King county. :lol: :dance: :dance:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 153-Everett, Wa

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:02 am

Wonderful shots in some wonderful weather!.... :clap: ....!

Paul...I like wonderful weather......like you get in Southern Arizona!.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 am

On your left is called the Big B city.. That place where Big B (Boeing 747-xxx) were born, history in the making. :whistle: :o :o

Paine Field Airport https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paine_Field

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=845w8O4T9v8[/youtube]
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 am

Washington State....

....far too cold for my liking!.... :shock: ....!

(Close to the Canadian Border...where it mostly Snows!).

Paul...just getting over the English Winter!... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 am

Fozzer wrote:Wonderful shots in some wonderful weather!.... :clap: ....!

Paul...I like wonderful weather......like you get in Southern Arizona!.... :mrgreen: ...!

Thank Mr. Fozzer.

I am getting cold... :shifty: Live in AZ. Too long the blood gets real thin.... :whistle: :roll:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:13 am

It never gets cold in Southern Arizona...

(Phoenix).

Its full of Sun, Sand, Cacti, Rattlesnakes, Cowboys, Indians, and Mexican Bandits...

...and Harley Davidson Tourists...

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Fozzer wrote:It never gets cold in Southern Arizona...

(Phoenix).

Its full of Sun, Sand, Cacti, Rattlesnakes, Cowboys, Indians, and Mexican Bandits...

...and Harley Davidson Tourists...

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

So.. true.... :shock: Everyone wonders why I move to Arizona... :whistle: Its Likes you'd said..

"Sand, Cacti, Rattlesnakes, Cowboys, Indians, and Mexican Amigo (no bandits) here... Oh! There are few more Black widow spiders, and Scorpions"

The wild wild west.. :shock: Scare me :shifty: .. I was about to change my mind.. :think: :pray: Now looking back, am so glad I didn't.... Yeah!!! :whistle: :dance: :dance: :lol: .. :lol:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Its the wonderful scenery which attracts me to North America, and certainly the warmth of the South-Western States... :dance: ...!

New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, and Southern California, from Albuquerque (Alber-Kirky) to Los Angeles.... :auto-dirtbike: ....!

...including Utah and Colorado..... :D ...!

Wonderful place for a holiday in the Sun...big land...big sky!!

Paul...in chilly England!..... :think: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 pm

some nice shots there.............ha....walk don't run ...instrumental........how dare you ....don't you know that instrumentals are forbidden these days???.......you may get broken windows in you home...or your car scratched..........sheesh!.....
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Shadowcaster » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Superb set of shots sir :clap: :clap: :clap: and a great piece of music I really love 60's instros. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby yancovitch » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:22 am

yancovitch wrote:some nice shots there.............ha....walk don't run ...instrumental........how dare you ....don't you know that instrumentals are forbidden these days???.......you may get broken windows in you home...or your car scratched..........sheesh!.....

:mrgreen:
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:06 am

Shadowcaster wrote:Superb set of shots sir :clap: :clap: :clap: and a great piece of music I really love 60's instros. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cheers
Rich

yancovitch wrote:some nice shots there.............ha....walk don't run ...instrumental........how dare you ....don't you know that instrumentals are forbidden these days???.......you may get broken windows in you home...or your car scratched..........sheesh!.....

thank you :D to both of you comments

yancovitch wrote:
yancovitch wrote:.walk don't run ...instrumental........how dare you ....don't you know that instrumentals are forbidden these days???.......you may get broken windows in you home...or your car scratched..........sheesh!.....

:mrgreen:

Golden Rules.... :whistle:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 am

Re: The above photo.....

It terrifies me when I see small children running around, sucking on a whole Lollipop-on-a-stick in their mouth!

A terrible accident waiting to happen!

Shudder!... :shock: ....!

Paul.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Omiajel » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:34 am

Book a taxi from or to Nice Airport. AtoB airport taxi will pick you up at the Nice Airport and take comfortably anywhere in Nice, Monaco, or Cannes
https://atobtransfer.com/nice-france/bo ... e-airport/
Omiajel
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase