150- Sweet life

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

150- Sweet life

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:01 am

It's the little things that make life SWEET
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0_7S_Q5NUE[/youtube]

La La Land tour... :D It’s going to be a lot of fun. :dance: yeah, yeah, yeah... :whistle: :dance: :clap:

Up--up--up--away... :whistle: :dance: :dance: ..HAHAhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 150- Sweet life

Postby Flying Trucker » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:10 am

Nicely done on the set... <<q

What Airport/Scenery is that one, am sure I have seen it before but can't remember... :lol:
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:16 am

Mr. Bob :D according to Wikipedia. The plane Meyers 200D it was in the James Bond film You Only Live Twice. My dad a huge fan of the Bond films. :whistle: It's that right... 8-) Mr. Jose. :lol: :?

Oh...oh.. Ah.. Mr. Bob,. ;) I see why that you choose her because the movie. :? 8-) :o

Not really, :naughty: captain... 8-) I've chosen her because the way she attracts my attention of her beauty with her smooth body... Beside that no cost to me. :whistle: :o :lol:

You mean to tell me, no an arm and a leg. :shifty: Wow! :o What a lucky man you're,... Mr. Bob :whistle: Exactly captain.... :mrgreen: Talk about have a sweet life :whistle: :dance: :lol:

Vashon-Maury Island https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vashon,_Washington
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Flying Trucker » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Thank you...knew I had that scenery...must check it out again...again cool shots... <<q
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

pilotwin7 wrote:Mr. Bob :D according to Wikipedia. The plane Meyers 200D it was in the James Bond film You Only Live Twice. My dad a huge fan of the Bond films. :whistle: It's that right... 8-)

It certainly was used in that film, it's my favourite Sean Connery Bond film :dance: :dance:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnHxmEmpJaQ[/youtube]

Another fine set sir :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 am

Flying Trucker wrote:Thank you...knew I had that scenery...must check it out again...again cool shots... <<q

:D Thanks Mr. Flying Trucker

Enjoy Flying. sir <<u

Shadowcaster wrote:
pilotwin7 wrote:Mr. Bob :D according to Wikipedia. The plane Meyers 200D it was in the James Bond film You Only Live Twice. My dad a huge fan of the Bond films. :whistle: It's that right... 8-)

It certainly was used in that film, it's my favourite Sean Connery Bond film :dance: :dance:

Another fine set sir :clap: :clap:

Cheers
Rich

:D Awesome!! :clap: :dance: Thanks Mr. Shadowcaster for the video clips, and comments sir.

Happy flying <<s
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase