133-Foggy Morning

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

133-Foggy Morning

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:43 am

Beyond the fog lies clarity.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-qVXBX15dE[/youtube]

A thin gray fog hung over the airfield and were very cold; Kinda remind me someone say, the summer in England.

Captain, ;) You mean (someone) Mr. Fozzer a wise man from the UK. :whistle: :? Mr. Jose , I don't think did he has said that. :D

Wow! :o Wow.. :o :shock: That's what I say. I'm not so sure now it's the same plane. :? :(

It must be a new paint, captain. Nice color... Sweet!! :( :dance: :lol:

Yep, it's a polka dot.. Alright. :dance: Captain, she an uptown girl now, NICE!!!. :clap: How do you know for sure that's the same plane? Mr. Bob. :?
Last edited by pilotwin7 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 133-Foggy Morning

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:48 am

Right there, that's it. :D The interior wall that a clue right there. Captain.... :mrgreen: You're right I remember now. I can't believe it's been that long. :dance: :dance: :D

Mr.Bob, please start your engine..... Yes, Captain :dance: :dance: :D

Captain. :D What did the sunshine say to the fog? :whistle: .. ??? uh..i don't know Mr. Bob,... You won't be Mist. HAHAHaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=173799&start=15
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase