112-Down By The River below

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

112-Down By The River below

Postby pilotwin7 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:58 am

"If you are lost inside the beauties of nature, do not try to be found! Live the beauties to the fullest!"

Wow... :D :o :o Magnificent! view Down in the valley, and the river runs deep into the canyon rock valley below us.

;) Captain, I've heard you say early on that you wanted to drop you off on top El Capitan Mountain. :whistle:

??? Ah.. Ah! :shifty: I'm only kidding with Mr. Jose.. :snooty: Excuse me captain, inner child He doesn't understand that (kidding) means. :whistle:
As we both know. Inner child himself out to play, he will DO IT. When genie's out of the bottle, you can't put him back :whistle:

:shock: WHAT??... Really!!. Oh no.. No.... no........ :naughty: Yes, captain. Oh Yeah! Really!! ... :whistle: :violin: :violin:

Okay.. :roll: Mr. Bob,. Let's do it, I truth in you.. :pray: Inner.. child... :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWJQtkRwnWk[/youtube]

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 112-Down By The River below

Postby Roypcox » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Nice shots and loved the music. homeboy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: 112-Down By The River below

Postby pilotwin7 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 am

Roypcox wrote:Nice shots and loved the music. homeboy

Mr. Roypcox Thank you. :D I hope you're doing well, and your day is going great.

Happy flying, Sir. <<u
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase