108-Inner child

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

108-Inner child

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:43 am

the most potent muse of all is our own inner child.
WE DON'T STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD. WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING.

Gentlemen, we're here. :D Yes, Mr Bob. Mr. Jose let put it (BE200) on a side for now.......

:D This is the place where I'm talking about. I remember when I was a little boy. It was so delighted and funny thoughts why? After seeing place (Mister Rogers neighborhood) on T.V. http://pbskids.org/rogers/
Suddenly all I ever wanted it to fly there with my toy Helicopter... Kinda like when you fall in love for the first time... :whistle: :lol: :lol:

All day long, I Running around the house and with my Heli. and making a sound effect "chop chop, whop, whop whop" I've such a good time. :D :dance: :lol:

Except everyone (Families) around going nutty with the sound I make... :? :shock: :doh: HaHahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: All I heard them say Keep your voice down. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, gentlemen hop in and buckle your seatbelt. We 're going scenic tour.... :clap: :dance: :lol:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 108-Inner child

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:55 pm

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase