106-Mind games!

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

106-Mind games!

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:10 am

Now I've come to realize it's only a Dream. :roll: After a long fly from Fernando de Noronha to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. How I got it here still a mystery to me. :?

Ticket sales way down -99.99%. Even give away a round-trip ticket for free plus all the cheap COLD BEER home brew all you can drink. :think:

Still, not a single ticket was taken. :shock: Not sure how Flight of the Pelican tour business it will last... :whistle: :doh: Or going (Out of Business) much sooner. :cry: :violin: :violin:

Huh!!!..??? It seems like I'm the Oldest one around here.. :shock: As I wonder!.. :roll: When, I ever get to fly anything, then piece old clunk.... :whistle: And.. and with heavy make-up still not look or feel any younger. :violin: :violin:

Boy,.. I wish I could..... :pray:
:D Here you go Mr. Jose... The BE-200 Uh!...??? Mr. Jose... Mr. JOSE.. Is everything OK.. can you hear me. :roll:
OH!!.. :D Yes, I'm fine captain. My mind is playing tricks on me. :whistle: :lol: :lol:

It That's right.. :D Mr Jose, Yep.. We all do, it's called Mind games. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 106-Mind games!

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:11 am

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase