91-We're not so different

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

91-We're not so different

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:15 am

Mr. Bob,. Bring miss Tiger Edge down at the airport up ahead. So we can stress our legs and answer to mother nature calls..... Yes, captain

Once of these days I 'm gone to landing (AC) just like you. You make things look so easy, Mr. Bob...... Not really what it seems, captain. You just didn't how many countless times that I have failed in the SIM. practice, practice, practice all I can say-so... Captain. :)

Wow! :o :shock: :? look at the two men over there.... I do not fully understand their sign language. :think: It's seem they are trying to communicate with us...... Hello....greeting...ah.......bah..bah... :D :P :|

After all, we're not so different as we might think.
Yes, captain, except one has more arms than you and I combined. :? That's right Mr. Jose,. Sometime you have to be in his shoe to understand how he's feeling to be different. :think:
That's why, Be Respectful, Kindness and compassionate to one another, didn't matter how different it might be. <<q

Trona Airport (IATA: TRH, FAA LID: L72) is a public use airport in Inyo County, California, United States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trona_Airport

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 91-We're not so different

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:17 am

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 91-We're not so different

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:19 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH0YPXb49q0[/youtube]
pilotwin7