89-model minority

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

89-model minority

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:58 am

Also , I have found this on internet. Captain,

From today’s perspective, it is difficult to believe that once upon a time in America, Chinese were considered heathens and subjected to widespread persecution and violence. The earlier hostile attitude toward Chinese is a far cry from the contemporary esteem for them as a "model minority" to be emulated by others. In the 19th century, many people considered the Chinese to be unassimilable and therefore unacceptable—hence, their eventual exclusion from America in 1882.

http://immigrants.harpweek.com/ChineseA ... iIntro.htm

Yes, many Asian Americans have "made it," but it does not mean that all Asian Americans have made it. In many ways, Asian Americans are still the targets of much prejudice, stereotypes, and discrimination. For instance, the persistent belief that "all Asians are smart" puts a tremendous amount of pressure on many Asian Americans. And that is why most Asian Americans still believe "Model minority image is a myth".

http://www.asian-nation.org/model-minority.shtml

It's sad,.. :( :violin: "All men are created equal" I'm not sure which men.... :think: Thanks, Mr.Jose <<q

Last edited by pilotwin7 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 89-model minority

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 am

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:02 am

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:37 am

Yes pilotwin it is so sad you would thought by now when we should have moved passed all of that by now but I guess it still is alive and well today. On the Easter Sunday the whole world needs to remember that beautiful old song sung;" WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE SWEET LOVE". i I love that canard wing plane and the beautiful scenery. Happy Easter to you all and your families!!! homeboy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Thanks you Mr. Roypcox for your comment.
And I would like to indicate this video song to our troubled world we live in. Specially for the children and mothers get into turmoil no fault of their own

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU[/youtube]
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase