84-Furnace Creek Airport Death Valley, CA

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

84-Furnace Creek Airport Death Valley, CA

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:30 am

Amazing landscape and sunrise.

So this what it's called Death Valley...... Yes, captain, at below, it calls Badwater Basin in Death Valley National Park is the lowest point in North America, with an elevation of 282 ft below sea level. On your left Telescope Peak is the highest point within Death Valley National Park, in the U.S. state of California. It is also the highest point of the Panamint Range, and lies in Inyo County.

Guess, what crew? Memories coming back as I recall from the meeting with the chairman THC, Jr...... . Mr. T.J. Says, that any aircraft that I have in mind, they try to meet our request
All we have to do is contact the THC head quarter and give them out the location. I'm not sure how it's going to play out.

Let's get that one ...... Which one? .. Huh!... Mr. Jose,.... That one....the picture on the window that I to tape it there for your asking.. captain.
WRONG! :snooty: ... Mr. Jose, don't you think she so cramp and noisy, I finally get my hearing back, and the smoke she release you talk about global warming. Every time I got off (AC) of the ground I can still feel the earth shaking. Maybe not for right now. :whistle: :? Yes, captain :|
COOL! Well, captain, if that's the case, can I be the first one to pick.. What you have in mind. Mr. Jose..ur....Very interesting look, It's called (SS-4P Sus Scrofa). The fact is I like the cockpit view. Mr. Jose, you do have a good taste. Let's do it,... ah!...
Captain, yes, Mr. Bob..... The next airport up ahead (Lo6) Furnace Creek Airport Death Valley, CA. ..... Thanks you Mr. Bob. Give them out the location Mr. Jose ..... Yes captain. Thanks you Mr. Jose <<q

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 84-Furnace Creek Airport Death Valley, CA

Postby pilotwin7 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:32 am

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:42 am

I spend loads of time there, exploring in Death Valley, Highway 395, and the Sierra Nevada mountains!

Lots of history in those areas!...>>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furnace_Creek,_California

I love all this; "historical" stuff!.... ;) ...!

Yet another good reason to savour the many delights of California!... :D ...!

Paul.....Cali'-cruisin'.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby yancovitch » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:00 am

would you move there if you could?
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Postby Fozzer » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:36 am

yancovitch wrote:would you move there if you could?

.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Probably not, Yan!.... ;)

Its nice and warm there (120*F), but the name of the place is rather daunting!.... :lol: ....!

Lots of stuff to explore. A trip into the dusty past!!...>>>> http://www.nps.gov/deva/learn/nature/mi ... valley.htm

Fascinating history of these long abandoned places!
There are so many sites, in hidden places, waiting for me to explore...>>> http://www.ripleysghosttowns.com/listings.html

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Flying Trucker » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:59 am

Nicely done on the set...Livery on the aircraft is WOW... :clap: ;)
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:38 am

Some great shots there sir, really like no3 and the livery looks very nice.

Cheers
Rich

All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Thank you all for the comment, I would like to hat off to The freeware scenery project by Blue Sky Scenery http://blueskyscenery.com/ . Made it possible to live a dream in our own home. A lot of fun LOL.... :lol:

One question to ask. Does anyone know how to stop the time? :think: So scary knowing April fool is waiting around the corner. :? :whistle:
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase