63. lost in translation

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

63. lost in translation

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Mr. Bob goes west to San Nicolas Island to see what's out there. Miss EU-SE might see some of her old friends at Naval Outlying Field. Yes, captain

Captain, I believe the PC system has infect a virus. Mr. Jose Can you find and delete viruses . Yes, captain.
It's like the old saying when it rain, it pours.

I know Mr. Jose, Disney virus: Everything in the computer goes Goofy. :lol: No, Mr. bob

Could it be Prozac virus: Screws up your RAM, but your processor doesn't care. :lol: No, not it

I have one. A teacher in a school decided to check whether students know anything about religion and Jesus Christ. He asks the students:
- Do you know where Jesus Christ is today?
Tom says: in heaven
Mary adds: in my heart
Little Johnny stands up and shouts: I know where he is - in the bathroom.
Whole class goes silent. Teacher asks little Johnny in surprise: Why do you think so, Johnny?
- Every morning when my father wakes up, he shouts by the bathroom door: Jesus Christ, you're still there!!!

Ah, that's an old one. Captain, I like it, Thank Mr. Bob

pilotwin7
Major
Major

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase