2-A Hole

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

2-A Hole

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:40 am

Mr. Jose. Yes captain..... Read through your resume report
you are a Geography and not radio operator.
How can it be, I'm not sure why captain...... I maybe up in the air too long.... never mind
Mr. Bob yes captain ...Please tell me A pilot's "office" is the cockpit which contains all controls,
instruments, and electronic communication and navigation equipment necessary to operate
the aircraft. Some noise and vibration are noticeable, particularly in propeller aircraft....yes captain.

As I'm recalling and believe that correctly their only two seats on this aircraft

A person which knowledge as you are.... I'm deeply sorry for your inconvenience.

Not only that as a captain in this aircraft my full responsible for the safety of my crew

Captain., Yes Mr. Bob we are approaching to a hole about 15 miles heading East
HOLE ! Steer.steer ..a.away from it's a bad calm i.I.i. see many holes i.I had caused.

Captain.. , It's a Meteor Crater and we should flight there to see it not a hole but a big hole

- Meteorite impact crater approximately 37 miles (60 km) east of Flagstaff and 18 miles (29 km)
west of Winslow in the northern Arizona desert of the United States.

Alright crew let check out the a hole......Mr. Bob flight us there. Yes captain
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Re: 2-A Hole

Postby Fozzer » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 am

Meteor Crater.

Always worth a visit, on a road trip along Route 66/Interstate 40, just off the road between Winslow and Winona, East of Flagstaff!

A very big hole in the ground!

Most visitors try to see just how far they can throw a stone into the hole... :D ...!

It is reckoned that in a thousand years the visitors will have completely filled the hole up.....(Apparently)..... ;) ...!

(No prizes offered).

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby GlobalHobo » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:28 am

Airtran Flight 917 from LAX to ATL was established on J96 just past Drake when the Lead brought up some sandwiches and coffee for the front-end crew. After the normal post departure chit-chat, she paused for a moment to look out the window before heading back to her cabin duties.
"What's that big hole down there?" she asked.
"That's Meteor Crater," said the Captain. "A big rock from outer space slammed into the earth and left that hole."
"Wow!" said the Lead. "What are those little white square things near the edge?"
"Oh," said the Captain, "those are just some buildings. A few houses, maybe."
"Boy," the lead said. "They sure are lucky."
"Why do you say that?" the Captain asked.
"Well," said the Lead excitedly, "they almost got hit!"
GlobalHobo
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 am

GlobalHobo wrote:Airtran Flight 917 from LAX to ATL was established on J96 just past Drake when the Lead brought up some sandwiches and coffee for the front-end crew. After the normal post departure chit-chat, she paused for a moment to look out the window before heading back to her cabin duties.
"What's that big hole down there?" she asked.
"That's Meteor Crater," said the Captain. "A big rock from outer space slammed into the earth and left that hole."
"Wow!" said the Lead. "What are those little white square things near the edge?"
"Oh," said the Captain, "those are just some buildings. A few houses, maybe."
"Boy," the lead said. "They sure are lucky."
"Why do you say that?" the Captain asked.
"Well," said the Lead excitedly, "they almost got hit!"

...... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

My early morning laugh, to start the day!.... :D ...!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby davido53 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:23 am

Who's photoreal?

looks good
davido53
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby pilotwin7 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:26 am