soul mate

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

soul mate

Postby pilotwin7 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:46 am

The beauty and multiple colors landscape, the feeling being able to full control your own airplane,
and the land to make believe
After., Few beers...
No.no. After few joints and pack of beer we become soul mate, okay! Sub conscience replied.
The true it hurt so badly but I can not lie to myself, same as love hurt.
United we fly divided we fall. No. No. Now you can say we crash and burn, get it! Sub conscience replied.
Then who is the captain now. You're.......why you say I'm not the captain before.
Because., I'm not in it. Sub conscience replied.
Why? I ask....
Without me you nothing but meat and bone, and 65.% H2O it useless without the brain. Sub conscience replied.
Alright, then you're the radio operator....no. Sub conscience replied.
Then you be my co. pilot! ........no. Sub conscience replied.
Help me here, what do you want to be.
Call me Fly Master, then I'll grand you the dream you always wanted. Sub conscience replied.
What the Heck is that, It not sounds anything have to do with airplane or aviation at all
Listen! Meat - bone, Fly is aviation term, Master is as high you can be. Sub conscience replied.
It that mean ... I... I..., . Will follow your order....but.but I'm the captain

Alarm ringing, stall...stall, whole plane suddenly spin out to control vibration shook the plane violently.
Small voice coming in my head ...mayday...mayday....
Jose it all under control now put down the mic and once more thing your duty only for the air tower.
In this LaLa land help never come do what ever you can do to bring her down gently in your arm.... Like a lover do

Fly master! What did you call him............. He does have a name too you know Sub conscience replied.
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (201.97 KiB) Viewed 686 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (196.19 KiB) Viewed 686 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (213.42 KiB) Viewed 686 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (129.95 KiB) Viewed 686 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (173.71 KiB) Viewed 686 times
1.jpg