FSrealWX (for mainly E-Buzz)

Flight Simulation Screenshots displaying your Flight Simulation Experience. MSFS, FSX, Prepar3D, XPlane and other Flight Simulators. Focus is your Flight Simulator Experience. Please upload to Simviation (Button at top right)

FSrealWX (for mainly E-Buzz)

Postby Bass » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 am

REX4
FSrealWX
ENB

Yesterday i was visiting Bowerman, and i must say, they really had some heavy raining going on over there due to FSrealWX

Isn't it just lovely, that we in an aircraft can find the sun during daytime
"Just try to be YOU"!............ Kurt 

System. GA-X58A-UD3R, i7-950QC, Corsair XMS3 18GB 2000, GTX 780 tf 3GB, Corsair CMPSU-850, 24 BenQ 120, TM Hotas cougar, win7 pro.
Bass
Major
Major

Re: FSrealWX (for mainly E-Buzz)

Postby E-Buzz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:53 am

Hi Bass!
Thank you for the wonderful shots! Amazing! The clouds in the background of shot #2 looks awesome, and the shot of the F-14 breaking through the clouds into the sun is beautiful! I'm honored that you made a post for me! :dance:
Are you using DX9 or DX10? Which ENB settings are you using? I use ENB for DX9 and SweetFX for DX10. How do you get your edges to look so SHARP on your aircraft?

I just received a new Cessna Centurion (Carenado) and will take it out for a quick spin out of Bowerman - will post some pics soon! <<q

I'm trying out the FSrealWX lite program, and I have to say that so far, I'm very impressed. And you can't beat the price!
I have REX OD and FSrealWX's engine is just as good.
Have you tried ActiveSkyNext? It has a free trial period and that program, to me, seems to portray the weather slightly better than REX OD and FSrealWX, but is a tad bit expensive. But, it impressed me so much, that I purchased it. But I'm currently having problems with getting it to work on my computer. I think I'm only one of two other people having this problem, and their tech support has been very active trying to get to the bottom of it. Their communication has been superb.

Thanks again for the superb pictures!
E-Buzz
E-Buzz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bass » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:58 am

You're welcome ;)

I use dx9 and the enb is the REX_ENB_SUNLIGHT.
I did try the SweetFS in DX10, but i was not sastified with it :? Too much uncounted for in my opp :whistle:
About the edges, i did alot of playing around with AA, in game and GPU settings.

ATM, i dont need any payware installation, as long as i'm pleased with what i got! I think you understand me ;)
"Just try to be YOU"!............ Kurt 

System. GA-X58A-UD3R, i7-950QC, Corsair XMS3 18GB 2000, GTX 780 tf 3GB, Corsair CMPSU-850, 24 BenQ 120, TM Hotas cougar, win7 pro.
Bass
Major
Major

Postby E-Buzz » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 am

Yes Bass, I completely understand - our hobby has the ability to become very expensive very quickly!
Cheers,
E-Buzz
E-Buzz
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Simulation Screenshots Showcase