Discus BT

Showcasing specific payware addon products. This forum is where the aim of the shot is payware products. Please upload images to Simviation before posting

Discus BT

Postby Dave T » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:46 am

A bit of gliding in the Aerosoft Discus X BT which is a motor glider it has a sustainer engine for prolonged flight.
Dave T
Major
Major

Re: Discus BT

Postby Flying Trucker » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:15 am

Good morning Dave... <<q

Nice...very nice... :clap:

Been in a Glider several times when our Lads were in Cadets...remember one smart ass son saying "Look Dad...no engine"... :pray: :pray:

Now that would be a Glider for me...at least it has an engine and prop... :dance:
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:41 am

Very nice indeed Dave, the first thing I flew in was a Slingsby T31 followed by a T21 later in the day, it's something I really want to try again. I'll have to do a couple of screenshots of the freeware T21 later today.

Does anyone know of a T31 for FSX.

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby Dave T » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:16 am

Hi Rich there is a Slingsby t21 for Fs9 & Fsx at cbfsim and a lot of gliders for fs9 & Fsx at fsglider.de also t21 for fs9 filename FS2004 Slingsby T-21b Sedbergh Glider here at Simviation.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby Dave T » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:26 pm

The best thing about gliding in RL is the winch launch, someone holding the wings level, the person with the lollipop take up slack and then overhead for all out. Hoping that the winch cable doesn't break and being prepared if it does and if all goes well at around a thousand feet and the sudden drop when you do release the cable and then then landing usually a hedge or high sided vehicle to avoid and a crosswind just to make things interesting.
This one the BM model from the package has enough power to self launch
off to download the jet powered Blanik L-13 TJ as self-sustainer from fsglider.de and give that a go in Fsx.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby Shadowcaster » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:52 pm

Dave T wrote:Hi Rich there is a Slingsby t21 for Fs9 & Fsx at cbfsim and a lot of gliders for fs9 & Fsx at fsglider.de also t21 for fs9 filename FS2004 Slingsby T-21b Sedbergh Glider here at Simviation.

Thanks for the reply Dave I have the T21 for FSX and quite a few of the others gliders from fsglider.de but had no luck finding a T31 tandem.

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Return to Payware Screenshot Showcase