Biker War!....

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Biker War!....

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 18, 2015 9:20 am

The sort of activity that gives we regular Bikers a very bad name amongst the general population...>>>>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32776280

The sort of bad reputation that Harley-Davidson, etc, could well do without!

It happens all round the World with different Biker criminal gangs.

Shame on them!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32783541

Paul.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Biker War!....

Postby expat » Mon May 18, 2015 9:57 am

They are not bikers Paul, they are thugs/criminals/drug dealers/murders/rapists/extortionists.......Who just happen to use two wheels as a mode of transport..........

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 18, 2015 10:12 am

On the road, I seem to spend a lot of my time creating a good impression of a Biker amongst other road users.

It works wonders!

Paul....with a friendly wave, and a big smile!.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Flytracy7 » Mon May 18, 2015 11:07 am

I live just north of where this went down., It's just plan ass stupid that grown men, have to act like this, and placing innocents in harms way. I have friends that ride HD's , but they do not belong to low life gangs such as these. COLORS WTF? that is so 60's 70's. Now someones son, brother, father is dead over stupidity. Somebody if having to arrange a funeral, will never have this person in there life again. Everyone of the other that were there are now guilty of murder by association, and should be charged as so.

Now lets look at the Americans right to bare arms. Lets say your close, in range of all this with your family or friends, and you are unarmed. Your option is to take cover, run for your life. this may not, and probably will not turn out well for you or your loved one, friend, by way of stray bullet. What can you do? On the other hand lets say you have protection on you at this time, and can protect yourself, the people you are with and others that may be in harms way. What do you do? Shoot to kill or incapacitate if you see the need to do that. You not only take out the idiot, save yourself, and others in harms way. You will most likely save a life. Protect yourself at all times. Lets say your in a movie theater, and some nut job walks in armed to the tit, and start killing folks, but you have no protection. Your going to die along with the people your with, because you do not have protection. Now if you did, you can save lives, take the piece of shit out fast. Do the right thing, and protect the other good people in harms way. We have them that says, guns are bad, take them away from the good people that have them. Wrong, the bad guys have them. Like it or not. What if, the idiot has a knife, sword, whatever. Same thing, it is your right to use protection.

Some say, he is a upstanding, righteous man, that cares about others well being. He is a man within his rights.
I dont always carry protection, but when I do, I carry a big one.
Protect yourself responsibly my friend.
Alienware bit weathered @ 2006, Foxconn C51XEM2AA SLI590 - AMD 2X 64bit 4600+@ 2.4 GHz Stock Clocked - Ram 8gb Corsair PC 6400 @ 800MHz - G-force Nvidia GTX 750ti, 2gb. Stock Clocked. Monitor Asus @ 1920X1080 Windows 7 Ult
Flytracy7
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 19, 2015 3:11 am

Who are the Biker Gangs?...

...and what are their aims?....>>>>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32786239

Mostly scary stuff.

Paul.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby mustangaroo » Tue May 19, 2015 6:28 am

Anyone looking for a nice HD? Waco impound yard should have several. The bad part is keeping it after the sale and former owners are bonded out. At least no civilians were hurt which means they (the bikers) knew not to spray stupidly about with their toys. :doh: :doh:
mustangaroo
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 19, 2015 1:33 pm

After 65 years of daily riding my various Brit and Jap sports bikes around, whenever I mention I fancy buying a nice, comfortable, vee-twin Cruiser now, I get a funny look, as the folks imagine the tasselled, leather clad, bearded, tattooed, shaven-headed, beer-bellied, bandanna wearing, monstrosities, riding Harley-Davidson Cruisers, and wielding spiked maces, and bicycle chains!

They reckon I need my bleedin' head examined!... :shock: ....!

Paul..... ;) .... :lol: .... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hawkeye07 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Here's the part that caught my eye; look at all the grey hair! These clowns aren't young punks without any common sense, they're old farts who should have a lot more operational grey matter between their ears. Just white trash on two wheels.

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Hawkeye07 » Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 pm

[/color]
Flytracy7 wrote:Now lets look at the Americans right to bare arms. Lets say your close, in range of all this with your family or friends, and you are unarmed. Your option is to take cover, run for your life. this may not, and probably will not turn out well for you or your loved one, friend, by way of stray bullet. What can you do? On the other hand lets say you have protection on you at this time, and can protect yourself, the people you are with and others that may be in harms way. What do you do? Shoot to kill or incapacitate if you see the need to do that. You not only take out the idiot, save yourself, and others in harms way. You will most likely save a life. Protect yourself at all times. Lets say your in a movie theater, and some nut job walks in armed to the tit, and start killing folks, but you have no protection. Your going to die along with the people your with, because you do not have protection. Now if you did, you can save lives, take the piece of shit out fast. Do the right thing, and protect the other good people in harms way. We have them that says, guns are bad, take them away from the good people that have them. Wrong, the bad guys have them. Like it or not. What if, the idiot has a knife, sword, whatever. Same thing, it is your right to use protection.

Some say, he is a upstanding, righteous man, that cares about others well being. He is a man within his rights.

Unless you been trained and qualified in a certified weapons training course which includes close quarters and high stress scenarios you're better off leaving your pop gun at the shooting range.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Flytracy7 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Hawkeye07 wrote:[/color]
Flytracy7 wrote:Now lets look at the Americans right to bare arms. Lets say your close, in range of all this with your family or friends, and you are unarmed. Your option is to take cover, run for your life. this may not, and probably will not turn out well for you or your loved one, friend, by way of stray bullet. What can you do? On the other hand lets say you have protection on you at this time, and can protect yourself, the people you are with and others that may be in harms way. What do you do? Shoot to kill or incapacitate if you see the need to do that. You not only take out the idiot, save yourself, and others in harms way. You will most likely save a life. Protect yourself at all times. Lets say your in a movie theater, and some nut job walks in armed to the tit, and start killing folks, but you have no protection. Your going to die along with the people your with, because you do not have protection. Now if you did, you can save lives, take the piece of shit out fast. Do the right thing, and protect the other good people in harms way. We have them that says, guns are bad, take them away from the good people that have them. Wrong, the bad guys have them. Like it or not. What if, the idiot has a knife, sword, whatever. Same thing, it is your right to use protection.

Unless you been trained and qualified in a certified weapons training course which includes close quarters and high stress scenarios you're better off leaving your pop gun at the shooting range.
Alienware bit weathered @ 2006, Foxconn C51XEM2AA SLI590 - AMD 2X 64bit 4600+@ 2.4 GHz Stock Clocked - Ram 8gb Corsair PC 6400 @ 800MHz - G-force Nvidia GTX 750ti, 2gb. Stock Clocked. Monitor Asus @ 1920X1080 Windows 7 Ult
Flytracy7
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Flytracy7 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:03 pm

Ok Hawkeye07,, I had some good stuff for you, but. due to distractions, this thing timed out, so I will just let it alone.. thus the ddbl post LOL

Good info on the certified training course, thank for sharing, I recommend it .
Flytracy7
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Hawkeye07 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Flytracy7 wrote:Ok Hawkeye07,, I had some good stuff for you, but. due to distractions, this thing timed out, so I will just let it alone.. thus the ddbl post LOL

Good info on the certified training course, thank for sharing, I recommend it .

You're welcome! Training is the key because cooler heads will always prevail!

Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Apex » Wed May 20, 2015 6:04 am

I agree with Hawkeye7: If you're going to carry a gun around for any reason, you need proper training or leave it home. And even then, it's one thing to hit a non moving target, quite another to zone in on someone who's already firing off. The movie theater thing: After that terrible incident, I read comments on Yahoo news to the effect, "If only someone in there was armed, etc." Even someone trained in the use of firearms would have a problem in a dark, crowded theater with total chaos all around. Gonna just take out the shooter easily? I don't think so. You don't just shoot at your target, you look beyond the target to see what might be hit if you miss. And you have to locate your target before firing.

Contrive a plan and stick to it. So you carry a gun around in your car. Exactly when might you need it, and exactly how are you going to use it? Think ahead.

I am a gun owner, just a .22 rifle, so I'm not on an anti gun rant here. But even if I owned a handgun, I would never take it with me when driving. Here's a for instance:

Long ago, I was in traffic. For no apparent reason, at a stop light, the idiot in the car in front of me gets out, walks toward me, and starts cursing and screaming at me. Why? No telling. I had assumed he was unarmed. I was wearing driving gloves, they look somewhat intimidating. I also had a night stick. I took out the stick, laid in on the dash where he could see it. He shut up and backed off very quickly. Had I pulled a gun on him and had he then called the cops, I could have been arrested for that. Had he suddenly pulled a gun on me, would I have had time to react and draw my own weapon in self defense? I'm sitting inside my car, in a very bad position for self defense, and trapped in traffic.

Think ahead.
Apex
Major
Major

Postby expat » Fri May 22, 2015 1:03 am

Judging by numerous news reports it appears that all is not as black and white as the police first painted it. The forensic reports on weapons fired should make for interesting reading as will the rounds extracted from the dead..............?

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Autos