Motorcyclists Corner.....

With a lot of interest in Auto's here, only wingless machines please!

Re: Motorcyclists Corner.....

Postby Fozzer » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Sunday the 11th of September and my usual trip to Abergavenny to meet up with all the Bikers in the Bus Station Car Park and the Ocean Café, where folks partake in various sandwiches, etc, and tea or coffee, and chat on the outside seats and benches!
The journey turned out to be a rather chilly start, 14*C, so I had donned my thermal vest and trousers under my motorcycle gear to keep me cosy....and its still September!!
Loads of Bikers with all sorts of bikes there. I ate my packed corned beef sandwiches, washed down with a nice mug of sweet tea, and had a chat with some of the Bikers there.
Lots of Japanese sports bikes and all-rounders and off-roaders, and the usual South Wales Harley Owners Group (HOG) members with a large selection of all their huge Harley-Davidsons shaking the concrete at tick-over!
One of my Lads with his new Triumph Triple and his Wife with her new Yamaha 650cc single, sports bike arrived there, but after I had left, so I missed them by minutes!
An enjoyable trip back home on my Honda Cruiser then followed, this time after we had removed the baffles from both exhaust pipes, resulting in a nice lively burble from them, instead of the usual quiet hum!

My twin-cylinder engine will never sound like a Harley Vee-Twin, (so I am told), but I can use my imagination!

The Video of the return trip back home again...>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH3VYW9mu8k

...enjoy!

Arrived back home to devour my Sunday Dinner: Chicken and Mushroom Pie, with all the usual goodies...and gravy!

A very enjoyable day on my bike...as usual!

Paul.... :D ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Dave T » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:27 am

You would have to remove the exhaust pipes altogether to sound as loud as an Harley but not the same rhythm as a Harley v twin.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Latest upload to You Tube.

Withdrawal symptoms!.... :o ...!

..the need for a bike ride...even if it just involves shopping!.... :lol: ...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xqRGhSH5Q

Enjoy the trip!

Paul.... :D ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Sunday's ride to Abergavenny, Wales, 2nd. of October, to meet up with the Bikers, and also one of my Sons on his new Triumph Triple, along with his mates!

A cool start turned into a warm sunny day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pBAA70PBc

A lovely day out...on two wheels!

Paul.... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Hey there Fozzer. Good to see you are enjoying the nice weather. As always two great videos. I too have a lot of wind buffeting from baked beans :lol: My wife and I were out on Saturday for a few hours but had to stop a few times as it is starting to get a bit chilly here now that we are into October. Still hoping to get another month out of the bike yet if the snow holds off.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Tug002 wrote:Hey there Fozzer. Good to see you are enjoying the nice weather. As always two great videos. I too have a lot of wind buffeting from baked beans :lol: My wife and I were out on Saturday for a few hours but had to stop a few times as it is starting to get a bit chilly here now that we are into October. Still hoping to get another month out of the bike yet if the snow holds off.

Keep smiling

Hello Tug... :D ...!!

Good to see you back again!
Glad you like my videos..Its fun making them..and ensures that I get out on the bike to do them!

Its the start of October now, the days are getting shorter and the weather is getting cooler, as dictated by my Gas Central Heating System!

Today, Monday, was a nice warm, sunny day, for a change, so I took the opportunity to drag my Yamaha from under the front porch in the late afternoon sun, and give her a nice clean and polish all over...all that chrome takes a lot of looking after (same as the Rebel)!

My Honda CB500RR Twin is parked indoors (house!), so the Yamaha and Rebel are parked outside, with the Rebel under a waterproof (???) cover and the Yammy parked under the porch!
Both secured with heavy duty locks and chains. (Already had 2 Bikes and 2 Cars stolen in the past).

A walk around, showing off my two babies gleaming the the afternoon sun!...>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNkI-9tT9jA

More rides and videos to come....>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5lKG ... shelf_id=0

Paul.... :D ...!

P.S...don't forget to thumbs-up; "LIKE" and Subscribe!.... ;) .... :) ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:48 am

Looking forward to the new rides. Thank you for the link to the videos as I have not seen them all yet. will be enjoying the latter today after I drop off the students at school on my bus run. Two beautiful bikes that you have there. I always hated having to clean around the spokes on the wheels. you must have more patience than I do as I see the rims are spotless. On my bike the rims are solid so cleaning is easy, great for some one as lazy as me.

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:01 am

Tug002 wrote:Looking forward to the new rides. Thank you for the link to the videos as I have not seen them all yet. will be enjoying the latter today after I drop off the students at school on my bus run. Two beautiful bikes that you have there. I always hated having to clean around the spokes on the wheels. you must have more patience than I do as I see the rims are spotless. On my bike the rims are solid so cleaning is easy, great for some one as lazy as me.

Keep smiling

...your mention of the School Bus run,Tug..... :D ....

...always reminds me of this scene from Dirty Harry, with Scorpio hi-jacking the Bus!...>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2q4NPa56v0

...scary!.... :shock: ....!

I have never looked upon yellow School Bus's quite the same ever since!.... :? ....!

Select your passengers with great care!.... ;) ....!

Paul...All aboard!.... :mrgreen: ....!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:31 am

:lol: :lol: No crazy people hijacking my bus so far :lol: :lol:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Tug002 wrote::lol: :lol: No crazy people hijacking my bus so far :lol: :lol:

Keep smiling

.... :lol: .... :lol: ...!

Hello my Chums ...

..for you delectability.... :D ...!

Latest upload of my recent trip around my local country roads on a rather blustery but dry day, demonstrating the poor state of some of the small Herefordshire country roads and lanes!.

A bumpy ride in many places, with my wind-shield bumping off my headlamp shell, my feet bouncing off the foot-rests, and my helmet bouncing off my head!

With me being very light, and my bike being very light, the combination of both of us results in being tossed around quite a lot!

Apparently big, heavy, Harley Davidson Street-Glide Cruisers, and their big, heavy riders, don't suffer such discomfort!... :roll: ...!

Any-who...

Enjoy the video. (Its 3/4 hour long, but you are permitted to skip it in places!)... ;) ...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cDIKuU5QU&t=97s

Paul...more stuff to come.... :mrgreen: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Gave you a thumbs up again on that video as always. Watching your video's is a great way to spend a rainy day when I can not get out on my own scooter. Hoping for a good sunny day tomorrow so I can go out for a ride before it snows here. Supposed to be sunny and 10 c here tomorrow.

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby Fozzer » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Tug002 wrote:Gave you a thumbs up again on that video as always. Watching your video's is a great way to spend a rainy day when I can not get out on my own scooter. Hoping for a good sunny day tomorrow so I can go out for a ride before it snows here. Supposed to be sunny and 10 c here tomorrow.

Keep smiling

Tomorrow (Sunday), Sunny, 10*C-13*C. 8MPH NE Wind.

Off to Abergavenny for a biker meet-up, also to meet my Son (Triumph Triple) and his Wife (Yamaha 650cc single Roadster), on their Bikes there, for a tea/coffee (and my cheese sandwiches).

Should be a nice ride, wrapped-up warm, and shoot some more videos!

Making the most of the Autumn weather!

Take care, Tug!

Paul... :D ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Tug002 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Got out for a short ride today. No sun 6c, a bit cool but good enough for me. Calling for frost tonight. :evil: It sort of reminded me of being on the snowmobile with gear on at -30c :lol: Still hoping for some more warm weather before I have to put the scooter into storage :pray:

Keep smiling
Tug002
Captain
Captain

One Step Too Far ?

Postby Shadowcaster » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:35 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_aud ... s/37632066

Where's it all going to end. :shock: :shock:

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Re: One Step Too Far ?

Postby Fozzer » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:20 am

Shadowcaster wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37632066

Where's it all going to end. :shock: :shock:

Cheers
Rich

Never fear Rich.... ;) ...

Disney's "brain child", the; "Light Cycle" didn't produce a new generation of enthusiastic; "Light Bikers"..... :( ....>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ODe9mqoDE

It was; "all in the mind", in 1982!.... :o ....!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

One of my all-time favourite films...>>>> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084827/

..and the year of the new Sinclair Spectrum Computer...>>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZX_Spectrum
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Autos