Justflights British Airports Addon Packs For FS2004 Query

General discussion about payware add-ons

Justflights British Airports Addon Packs For FS2004 Query

Postby eddywinch82 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi there,

I have two of Justflights British Airports Addon Packs for FS2004, Northern England Part 1 and Wales And West Midlands.
I was just wondering do these addon packs come with paper manuals ? It's just that I got these two packs out of storage in our house the other day,
and found neither of them have a manual inside !? Is that because the manual is as a PDF manual on the CD, or should they have paper manuals with them ? I am not sure you see. Any info and help someone could give me would be much appreciated. Best Regards Eddie Winch ^-^
eddywinch82
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: Ormskirk in Lancashire, in The Northwest Of England

Re: Justflights British Airports Addon Packs For FS2004 Quer

Postby markaduncan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:46 am

Hi Eddy,

I have one of the British Airports series and the Traffic boxed sets. I can confirm that they came with paper manuals.

I recently installed FS9 on my latest computer (Windows 10), only to find that the Just Flight discs will not install on Windows 10.
Checking the Just Flight customer support website, it would appear that MS have removed a service totally from WIndows 10 and these discs will not install.

http://www.justflight.com/support/installer-help/c8a7570

AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Mark
markaduncan
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Justflights British Airports Addon Packs For FS2004 Quer

Postby eddywinch82 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:34 am

Hi markaduncan, Thankyou for your reply it's very much appreciated by me. You are correct the Justflight British Airports Addon packs, do come with paper manuals. As I bought the Central England British Airports Addon Pack a few days ago, and it arrived today, and it does indeed come with a paper manual, so the other addon packs I have, must have come with manuals too. I will have a good look for them soon, I must have them.
eddywinch82
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: Ormskirk in Lancashire, in The Northwest Of England

Return to Payware