on the sixth day...

What are you laughing at?

Re: on the sixth day...

Postby visitor » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:23 pm

Woodlouse;

Hey woodlouse.... is Kimber you wife? I would love to here!

Woody do we need to talk? Kimber told me she
traveled on business ??? ;D

Liran may have just read two posts at the same
time?? ::)

Liran;

I think we are all concerned about each other and
take time to learn about our friends here at Simviation!!

X ;D
Last edited by visitor on Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
visitor

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:38 pm

I don't think Kimber is my wife... Not inless I missed something... Did I miss something? ???
Last edited by Woodlouse2002 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby IAFpilot03 » Wed Jul 09, 2003 2:02 pm

well Liran,

you just pick it up when your uncle is a geologist/archeologist, your father is a tour guide, and your great grandfather is responsible for designing and building dozens of gardens and fountains across the country (does the name Gan Ha'Nadiv ring a bell?) ::)

IAFknow-it-all  8)
IAFpilot03
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Whitey » Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:38 am

Let's get this staight.  Scotland is part of Britain.  For international reasons, I'm British.  But when people see British see British, they think you're English.  Everytime, I guarantee it.  I'm going to start hitting every person that calls me English when I'm on holiday abroad. >:(  I'm Scottish.

Now, the details.  Te English were cocky prats.  They were at war with France, we were seen as a nuisance and they wanted our land.  So, let's invade them.  We rebelled.  At the Battle of Stirling Bridge, we destroyed there army.  Drowned all there knights and stuff...the nobles leading the army fled back to England.  Now, old Longshanks wasn' happy about this, not one bit.  While he was formulating a new plane, William Wallce was in charge of the Scottish.  He and Robert Brice took back Stirling Castle and then William Wallace was caught.  The English had him hung, drawn and quartered...not a very nice thing to have done.  Anyway, Robert Bruce led us to victory in the battle of Banockburn and the the new king of England, Edward II, left us alone. ;D

The Romans were defeated when they tried to invade us too.  They built Hadriens Wall to stop us invading England and killing them all! :P
Whitey
Major
Major

Postby Woodlouse2002 » Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:16 am

Then in August 1999 Robert Bruce came down to cornwall and stayed in my house for the Eclipse. ;D
Woodlouse2002 PITA and BAR!!!!!!!!

Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons, being assembled, immediately to disperse themselves, and peaceably to depart to their habitations, or to their lawful business, upon the pains c
Woodlouse2002
Colonel
Colonel

Postby EirePlane » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:31 am

[quote]Let's get this staight.
EirePlane
Captain
Captain

Postby Whitey » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:53 am

Then in August 1999 Robert Bruce came down to cornwall and stayed in my house for the Eclipse. ;D

Yeeees, whatever you say, Woody..... ::)

At least my story was true! :P ;D
Whitey
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Humour