Pass Gas

What are you laughing at?

Pass Gas

Postby Shadowcaster » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:24 pm

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me... Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Re: Pass Gas

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 pm

See if this works next time.

"HAY everybody. Have you tried their been & onion soup?

I just finished my third bowl. It's REALLY great!"
:D
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:26 pm

OldAirmail wrote:See if this works next time.

Have you ever been an onion?.... :think: ....

Paul...aka: Jack and the Bean Stalk... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Steve M » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 pm

:lol: There must be an app for that.
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Fozzer wrote:
OldAirmail wrote:See if this works next time.

Have you ever been an onion?.... :think: ....

Paul...aka: Jack and the Bean Stalk... :lol: ...!

Ahh, poor Paul. The Alzheimer's acting up again?

Just can't remember that I'm dyslexic? Nothing for it then. :(
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Romulus111VADT » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:05 am

The Man Who Loved Beans

Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a maddening passion for baked beans. He loved them but unfortunately, they had always had a very embarrassing and somewhat lively reaction to him. Then one day he met a woman and fell in love. When it became apparent that they would marry he thought to himself, she is such a sweet and gentle woman, she would never go for this carrying on. So he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up beans.

Some months later his car broke down on the way home from work. Since he lived in the country he called his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk home. On his way, he passed a small diner and the odor of the baked beans was more than he could stand. Since he still had miles to walk, he figured that he would walk off any ill effects by the time he reached home. So, he stopped at the diner and before he knew it, he had consumed three large orders baked beans. All the way home he putt-putted, and upon arriving home he felt reasonably sure he could control it.

His wife seemed excited to see him and exclaimed delightedly, “Darling, I have a surprise for dinner tonight.” she then blindfolded him and led him to his chair at the table. She seated herself and just as she was about to remove the blindfold from her husband, the telephone rang. She made him promise not to touch the blindfold until she returned. She then went to answer the telephone. The baked beans he had consumed were still affecting him and the pressure was becoming almost unbearable, so while his wife was out of the room he seized the opportunity, shifted his weight to one leg and let it go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of pulpwood mill. He took his napkin and fanned the air around him vigorously. Then, he shifted to the other cheek and ripped three more, which reminded him of cooked cabbage.

Keeping his ears tuned to the conversation in the other room, he went on like this for another ten minutes. When the telephone farewells signaled the end of his freedom, he fanned the air a few more times with his napkin placed it on his lap and folded his hands upon it, smiling contentedly to himself.

He was the picture of innocence when his wife returned, apologizing for taking so long, she asked him if he peeked, and he assured him that he had not. At this point, she removed the blindfold, and he was surprised!

There were twelve dinner guests seated around the table to wish him and his wife a Happy Anniversary! :o :oops:

Romulus111VADT
Major
Major

Postby Shadowcaster » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 am

A classic love it :lol: :lol:
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby H » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:31 am

Romulus111VADT wrote:The Man Who Loved Beans
Well, Rom, at least he wasn't a smoking rancher with a similarly afflicted sidekick.... another version of Blazing Saddles...

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:43 am

For the medically aware amongst us.... ;) ....>>>

http://www.med-health.net/Smelly-Farts.html

The problem for me, is that I consume all the sort of stuff that is good-for-me, and at the same time can make me rather unsociable... :roll: ...

...can't win!... :think: ...!

"Where ere you be, let the wind go free"

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Humour