Pineapple pizza anyone??

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Pineapple pizza anyone??

Postby Apex » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:04 am

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Icela ... &FORM=EWRE

Maybe this should go in the humor section.
Apex
Major
Major

Re: Pineapple pizza anyone??

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:10 am

I must admit, "Pizzas" as a meal, never did float my boat, whatever they are topped with!.... :roll: ....!

Quote:
"Records of people adding other ingredients to bread to make it more flavourful can be found throughout ancient history".
Un-quote.

Me?.... :roll: ....I'd rather have a simple cheese sandwich.... :D ...!

Paul...Cheesed-off...'cos its raining outside!... :( ...!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hawkeye07 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Fozzer wrote:I must admit, "Pizzas" as a meal, never did float my boat, whatever they are topped with!.... :roll: ....!
Quote:
"Records of people adding other ingredients to bread to make it more flavourful can be found throughout ancient history".
Un-quote.
Me?.... :roll: ....I'd rather have a simple cheese sandwich.... :D ...!
Paul...Cheesed-off...'cos its raining outside!... :( ...!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza

Paul you didn't read far enough down in the Wiki article...

"Frequent pizza eaters in Italy have been found to have a relatively low incidence of cardiovascular disease and digestive tract cancers relative to infrequent pizza eaters, although the nature of the correlation between pizza and such perceived benefits is unclear. Pizza consumption in Italy might only indicate adherence to traditional Mediterranean dietary patterns, which have been shown to have various health benefits.

Some attribute the apparent health benefits of pizza to the lycopene content in pizza sauce, which research indicates likely plays a role in protecting against cardiovascular disease and various cancers."

Think of it this way: Pizza contains 4 out of the 5 major food groups.
GRAIN: Dough/Bread
MEAT: Pepperoni
FRUIT/VEGGIES: Tomato Sauce
DAIRY: Cheese

What can possibly be wrong with that? :lol:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Nah, Hawk.... :D ...!

Its all that Virgin* Olive Oil they consume....

...washed down with copious glasses of Red Vino..... :obscene-drinkingcheers: ....!

Paul.....HIC.... :lol: ....!

* ...any opportunity to use that word!.... ;) ... ;) ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby napamule » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:03 am

Background: Mayo Clinic:
Lycopene is a bright red pigment that is naturally found in the human liver, serum (blood), adrenal glands, lungs, prostate, colon, and skin at higher levels than other similar pigments. In animal studies, lycopene has been found to have antioxidant effects and may also block cancer cell growth. However, there is still controversy over whether it has these effects in humans.

Many studies suggest that eating lycopene-rich foods or having high lycopene levels in the body may be linked to reduced risk of cancer, heart disease, and age-related eye disorders. However, measures of lycopene intake have been based on eating tomatoes, not on the use of lycopene supplements. Since tomatoes also contain other nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium, the potential benefits of lycopene alone are still unclear.

Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:19 am

napamule wrote:Background: Mayo Clinic:
Lycopene is a bright red pigment that is naturally found in the human liver, serum (blood), adrenal glands, lungs, prostate, colon, and skin at higher levels than other similar pigments. In animal studies, lycopene has been found to have antioxidant effects and may also block cancer cell growth. However, there is still controversy over whether it has these effects in humans.

Many studies suggest that eating lycopene-rich foods or having high lycopene levels in the body may be linked to reduced risk of cancer, heart disease, and age-related eye disorders. However, measures of lycopene intake have been based on eating tomatoes, not on the use of lycopene supplements. Since tomatoes also contain other nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium, the potential benefits of lycopene alone are still unclear.

Chuck B
Napamule

There you go then Chuck.... ;) ....!

The conclusion is, that I can obtain all my daily supply of nutriments from my Cheese and Tomato sandwich....Woo-hoo!.... :dance: ...!

I don't need any of this funny "Pizza" stuff... :o ....!

Paul..... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

P.S...How are things in Napa, Chuck?...>>> https://www.napavalley.com/

...probably very wet at the moment!...>>> http://kron4.com/
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Shadowcaster » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:53 am

Cheers
Rich
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Spike Milligan
Shadowcaster
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:43 am

Shadowcaster wrote:Image

Cheers
Rich

..... :? ....

...I'm boxing clear of that one!... ;) ...!

Paul....mostly triangular.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby napamule » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:06 pm

NAPA in my handle refers to Napa Auto Parts and not Napa, CA. Sorry. Wet is an understatement. But it's not in flood plain. It's high up enough to avoid that. Napa-mule is cute play on 'Napa (Auto Parts) - (Deliver Driver) mule'. My last job before I retired. I a Tex-Mex so I eat a lot of salsa (90% tomato) so I am covered. I drink salsa I don't eat it (ha). Pineapple on Pizza? Too Hawaiian for me! I'll eat only the crust (with a little serrachi on it) and leave the rest.
Chuck B
Napamule
napamule
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:16 am

napamule wrote:NAPA in my handle refers to Napa Auto Parts and not Napa, CA. Sorry. Wet is an understatement. But it's not in flood plain. It's high up enough to avoid that. Napa-mule is cute play on 'Napa (Auto Parts) - (Deliver Driver) mule'. My last job before I retired. I a Tex-Mex so I eat a lot of salsa (90% tomato) so I am covered. I drink salsa I don't eat it (ha). Pineapple on Pizza? Too Hawaiian for me! I'll eat only the crust (with a little serrachi on it) and leave the rest.
Chuck B
Napamule

Chuck... :D ....

....I wish you could see the look of disappointment in my face.... :cry: ...!

Having spent the past 20+ years of my life in the Flight Sim, touring California every day, from Eureka to San Diego, together with the rest of the USA South-West States, in the hope of finding someone living there, to accompany me on my Sim Flights (including Multiplayer) and explorations!
There must be some Californications, Nevadians, Arizonians, and old New-Mexacanio Sim V Member around?....

I have come across a few in the past, but they have all long gone now, ....probably doing other things?.... :roll: ...!

At one time, I used to take various Sim V Members, who live in California, and the surrounding States, on Multiplayer detailed tours of their own State using "FS Navigator" GPS Maps!!.... :shock: ...!

It was all good fun, and highly educational!

The time when FS 2002 and FS 2004 Multiplayer was at its height in popularity!... :dance: ....!

Nowadays, its all "Solo-Stuff" in the Flight Sim!.... :? ...!

I miss the regular company of some of my old Sim V, Flight Sim Chums!

....its a lonely life, touring California, etc, in a Cessna 150 Aerobat Cockpit!.... :( ...!

Paul..... ;) ... ;) ....... :D ....!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion