Late for work...

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Re: Late for work...

Postby Fozzer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:43 am

pilotwin7 wrote:
I only hope, Mr. Fozzer :D Maybe your next BDay you will find the love of your life... :whistle: Third time is a charm :dance: :clap: :lol:

I already have them.....

My Motorcycle(s).
My Trusty Gas Cooker.

..that's your lot.....trust me!

Been there...done it...got the Tee-Shirts...

Paul.....Happy and Single!.... :dance: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:47 am

Fozzer wrote:
pilotwin7 wrote:
I only hope, Mr. Fozzer :D Maybe your next BDay you will find the love of your life... :whistle: Third time is a charm :dance: :clap: :lol:

I already have them.....

My Motorcycle(s).
My Trusty Gas Cooker.

..that's your lot.....trust me!

Been there...done it...got the Tee-Shirts...

Paul.....Happy and Single!.... :dance: ...!

Yes, :D Mr. Fozzer,. I agree everything you say. But for now. Time will tell. Why we made to be different? Since you understand how electrical work.... Same theory....

What Is "Electricity"? Today in the Things We Thought We Understood But Really! Don't......

When the switch turn on.... Happiness Glow :dance: :clap: :lol:

Have a good day and night... :D
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Hawkeye07 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:15 pm

pilotwin7 wrote:
Fozzer wrote:
pilotwin7 wrote:

Yes, :D Mr. Fozzer,. I agree everything you say. But for now. Time will tell. Why we made to be different? Since you understand how electrical work.... Same theory....

What Is "Electricity"? Today in the Things We Thought We Understood But Really! Don't......

When the switch turn on.... Happiness Glow :dance: :clap: :lol:

Have a good day and night... :D

Looks like a Happy Camper to me. Old Mechanic saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it!" :lol:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 pm

......Hawk.....You kept it!.... :lol: ...!

Any time you are feeling sad, just take a look at my pic above....

...that should cheer you up!

I love my Biker shirt!

Paul...a Happy Camper.... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Hawkeye07 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Fozzer wrote:......Hawk.....You kept it!.... :lol: ...!

Any time you are feeling sad, just take a look at my pic above....
...that should cheer you up!
I love my Biker shirt!
Paul...a Happy Camper.... :lol: ....!

I can't lie Paul, I remembered you posted that picture of your birthday party and I dug through your old posts to find it. Luckily I made a note of your birthday so I just had to find the right year.

Glad you got a chuckle out of my post as was my intent. I hope some of our other members got a laugh too. :lol: And that is a very cool shirt.

P.S. Do you know how many pages of posts you have? Holy keyboard!! :lol: :lol:

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:16 pm

Hawkeye07 wrote:
P.S. Do you know how many pages of posts you have? Holy keyboard!! :lol: :lol:

.... ;) ... ;) ... ;) ...!

Been lurking here for a long time, Hawk!

(Need to get out more).... :roll: ....!

Doesn't include the posts on the old Sim V Ultraboard Forum.... :o ....!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby pilotwin7 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Looks like a Happy Camper to me. Old Mechanic saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it!" :lol:[/quote]

Mr. Hawkeye07, Thanks. :D Mr Fozzer. The picture I saw a very happy man.. :clap: :dance: :clap:

Yes. We not perfect. If only let go the past.... :whistle: Now is you, Happy and Healthy more wise ;)

Yes...( Old Mechanic saying "If it ain't broke don't fix it!" ).. Who say...to fix it??? :?

No, Wonder why? America Auto industries go bankrupt :whistle:

But there always some room to improve your Love Life. ;) Remember, At the end of the day. We're here for each other.....

Image Image
pilotwin7
Major
Major

Postby Hawkeye07 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Sounds like some one is trying to hook you up Foz. Maybe he owns a dating service. :lol: :lol:

Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby H » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:25 am

When in the USAF basic and tech, I arrived for formation amidst the dash;
at stateside duty station I could be as much as an hour early;
on Guam we were bused to our remote site (located next to Ritidian Point where hundreds of WWII Japanese jumped without parachutes; their fate was unsettling and we were told if we got too close to the cliff to flap our arms like mad -- um, the flap is a flop, a 600-foot drop.)

However, I was often late in life...
According to my mom, my birth was expected @ September 12 -- it arrived and I didn't; Columbus day arrived and I didn't; my dad, mom and sister were born on Saturday, as was the 12th of November that year, but I didn't arrive; on Sunday, November 13th, I entered the world... and immediately got spanked for it -- no wonder I didn't want to venture out!
I used to say I was aging 1 year to everyone else's two -- until 2009; in my 40s I was guessed to be in my 20s (which was strange -- in my teens I was sometimes guessed to be in my 20s or 30s, rather like early until the 20s and late until the past decade); my voice didn't fully change until I was almost 27 (undoubtedly because I sang soprano in a boys' choir and continued in that range until my voice finally crackled me into the baritone range; with falsetto, I then covered just over three octaves but I'm a bit out of practice and haven't been on stage for decades.)

Fozzer wrote:I remember the very first day I started work, as an apprentice Electrician when I was 16 years old, after leaving school in 1950.

After years of uncontrolled blood-sugar levels, I finally succumbed to savage attacks of neuropathy in 2014; with a lot of prayer, I've alternated between healing and setbacks but most of the feeling has returned to most areas but the fingers and toes. So, Fozzer, it's been good to see how well you've been getting around -- I was in the crib for most of the year when you started work...

8-)
H
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Previous

Return to General Discussion