Buy the Rare Concorde Aircraft for $9,850

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Buy the Rare Concorde Aircraft for $9,850

Postby Jetranger » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Buy the Rare Concorde for $9,850 dollars :naughty: :naughty:

Yes YOU too can be the proud owner of your very own Concorde Super Sonic Jetliner, fly anywhere ya want at the speed of "Silence" :lol: :lol: :shifty: :shifty:

Everyone will Marvel at what ya Bought,, and snicker & laugh ! :clap: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Your Credit Card company will love ya' tho :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However ~ your wife will probably throw ya out of the house very Quickly ! :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance:

But Hey', you'll own a Rare Concorde

I seen this on E-Bay and I was like, really, like in really ?????????

Lets, for that kind of money I could purchase every Carenado Aircaft &Captain Sim, and PMDG and Alabeo

and actually experience sum flying

or I could buy this Dust Collector - and grab 2 12 packs of Beer and just look at it and maybe put sum sound effects on the stereo and sift the aviation magazines and gaze at the $9,000 dollar dust collector :shifty: :shifty: :shock: :roll:

9,000 be a nice down payment on a Real Aircraft ! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

All I can say is Happy Bidding :naughty: :naughty:

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Buy the Rare Concorde Aircraft for $9,850

Postby Jetranger » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:09 am

WOW ~ didn't have any idea those Giant cutaway Display models went for that much now days

found this KLM Display model Advertised on some web site - unbelievable, how much they try get out of these things

mize well put that money down on a REAL Aircraft !!!

Wonder what they cost back in the day ?? few hundred dollars ???

Heres a Large Display KLM 747 Model selling for $10,000 dollars - whewwww too steep for me ! :shock: :shock:

I got this model for sale:
VERY LARGE KLM Boeing 747 cutaway illuminated model with stand and lights on the inside cabins which you can turn on and off.
It is 2.1 meters long and 2 meters wingspan.
Mine has: Windows, KLM logo and a door on this side, the other one is open and has stewards, pilots, first class cabin and stairs goes up. VERY DETAILED! So the model is cutaway ON BOTH SIDES!

Here are the pics for my model:
http://postimg.org/gallery/2nv2kkg62/

I bought this item from a retired KLM employee. He told me that KLM asked Westway Models to make 3 models.
This is an extremely rare model, because there are only 3 models made, one is now at the Aviodrome aviation museum in The Netherlands, one is in my collection and the third one belongs to Phil Montejano's fabulous cutaway collection as I discovered after doing some research.

The value, after doing some research and seeing damaged models like this sell for $10,000.00 (ten thousand), is $20,000.00.

I am asking for $10,000.00 (ten thousand) considering the facts mentioned above. I am also open for serious offers. Pickup only or buyer arranges pick up and shipment.

Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby C » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Yep, they do go for a lot, and the older and rarer they get to more they command.
C
Colonel
Colonel

Postby expat » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:53 am

I remember back in the 70'sand 80's cut away models like that were often to be seen in travel agents windows....Now it is a flat screen and a video...... :roll:

Matt
"A bit of a pickle" - British translation: A catastrophically bad situation with potentially fatal consequences.

PETA Image People Eating Tasty Animals.

B1 (Cat C) licenced engineer, Boeing 737NG 600/700/800/900 Airbus A318/19/20/21 and Dash8 Q-400
1. Captain, if the problem is not entered into the technical logbook.........then the aircraft does not have a problem.
2. And, if you have time to write the fault on a napkin and attach to it to the yoke.........you have time to write it in the tech log....see point 1.
expat
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby ozzy72 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:39 am

I'm just glad TWA is gone, one of the worst airlines I ever flew with! And I've used British Midland!!!!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Return to General Discussion