Where women never die

If it doesn't fit .. It fits here .. - -

Where women never die

Postby OldAirmail » Sun May 17, 2015 11:53 am

CDC predicts how you will die based on your home state

Interesting. :roll:

Hay! how are people in California gona die?

That's a lavender state (it figures :D ).

OK, so what does the letter P stand for?

Prostate problems, naturally. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the women of California should live for ever. :D
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Re: Where women never die

Postby ViperPilot » Sun May 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Interesting... and I just heard another report a few days ago that people who live in the Intermountain West may be more predisposed to Suicide, due to the higher altitudes where they live!

All I know is... at some point in the future, we're all going to die, from something.

:doh:
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby OldAirmail » Sun May 17, 2015 4:10 pm

"All I know is... at some point in the future, we're all going to die, from something."

I dono?

If Bruce Jenner lives in California, this whole sex change may be his way to live forever. :lol:

I just hope that he doesn't visit New York state, Q.
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 am

I'm looking for the colour of; "Homicide/Violent death".

What most folks in the US seem to die from!

(...according to my daily e-mail news from across the Atlantic!).

http://kron4.com/

Paul.... :o ...!

It looks as though my 15+ years of daily flight simming in the "Pink State" have led to my present; "P" problems... :cry: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 18, 2015 10:03 am

..."Legal Intervention" in Nevada!

From what I have heard, "Nevadians" can shoot any miscreant to death, and get away with it, if they can tell the Judge that they had a good reason for doing so.
They have been enjoying the experience since the good-old Prospecting, six-shooting, days in the 1800's...

...and it saves the cost to the State of incarcerating the miscreant for his/her lifetime...(apparently).... ;) ....!

Problem solved!

Paul..... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Merlin0859 » Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 am

Nice to see that English and Europeans understand Americans about as much as we understand them. If the comments are any indication!

And by the way it won't be accidental discharge of firearms as it states for my home state. Pollen is gonna kill me first this year, easy! :(
Merlin0859
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Mon May 18, 2015 10:26 am

Merlin0859 wrote:Nice to see that English and Europeans understand Americans about as much as we understand them. If the comments are any indication!

And by the way it won't be accidental discharge of firearms as it states for my home state. Pollen is gonna kill me first this year, easy! :(

.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Merlin... ;) ....

I have been daily Flight Sim touring the whole of California, North, Mid, and South, for the past 15+ years, and I have always had an inbuilt fear of ever, actually landing anywhere there, for fear of being shot!..... :o ...!

1,000+ Feet AGL is mostly OK!... :dance: ...!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Merlin0859 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:00 am

I don't know Fozzer, I were going to fly over east Los Angeles I'd fly higher. I'm pretty sure the gangs there have surface to air missiles now. If you land in the south I'm sure the pollen will get you first, at least right now. Truly though there isn't as much violence here as the media portrays. Too much for sure but it also makes good headlines. What scares me is the new push to nearly no gun laws. I'm an old hippie at heart. Peace, love and all that crap. Besides for what I know about guns, I'd wind up shooting myself. No wait the map says I can't do that! I'm in the wrong state! Whew!!
No wait seems I can shoot myself! Darn!
Merlin0859
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 19, 2015 2:12 am

Merlin0859 wrote:I don't know Fozzer, I were going to fly over east Los Angeles I'd fly higher. I'm pretty sure the gangs there have surface to air missiles now. If you land in the south I'm sure the pollen will get you first, at least right now. Truly though there isn't as much violence here as the media portrays. Too much for sure but it also makes good headlines. What scares me is the new push to nearly no gun laws. I'm an old hippie at heart. Peace, love and all that crap. Besides for what I know about guns, I'd wind up shooting myself. No wait the map says I can't do that! I'm in the wrong state! Whew!!
No wait seems I can shoot myself! Darn!

I have dearly loved touring around San Francisco since my days of; "Flight unlimited II" (1997), and still do, but the blot on the landscape, for me, is the East Bay; Hayward, Oakland, Alameda, and Richmond.
The Law Enforcement folks there are having a very hard time controlling all the various criminality that goes on in those areas....
...very similar to East Los Angeles...another nightmare!

I adore the whole of the gorgeous Cal scenery...Its just some of the folks living there, that frighten me!

Off for a tour of the Meths Factories in Cal Central Valley, (Fresno), amongst the Almond Trees!.... :o ...!

Paul......S.F. Flower Power!.... :mrgreen: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby H » Fri May 22, 2015 1:05 am

OldAirmail wrote:OK, so what does the letter P stand for?
Prostate problems, naturally.
So the women of California should live forever. :D
Maybe I shouldn't admit this... but... I didn't understand your (seemingly) contradictive diagnoses. Then I saw that you'd omitted the 2nd "r" in prostrate...
of course, prostrate women may be a contributing factor in... :?
maybe we should stop there... it kind of leaves us between a rock and a hard place...

:oops:

8)
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby OldAirmail » Fri May 22, 2015 4:23 pm

Don't worry, but you do have it a little bit wrong.

"...prostrate women..." can often lead to (unwanted) matrimony.

As I was talking about California, perhaps I should clarify a point.

The women with whom I've been closest to, could never die from prostate problems.

There are, however, more than a few women in California who could have prostate problems.

And on that note, I'll leave it to anyone who's interested to do the needed first hand research.

Beyond that, this subject couldn't be described as "family friendly".
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Return to General Discussion