Re: Stupid people, news, etc.

Postby logjam » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:48 am

I suppose then the ideal family has 3 kids, one of each? :think:
logjam
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:32 am

In my daily Californian Sim Flights, I am always very wary of accidentally wandering over the NorCal border into the State of Oregon.....

There are some very strange folks up in those Northern Regions.... :shock: ...!

Binary Oregonians!.... :roll: ...!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby tuongtrante1 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:10 am

i'm poor and humble.then again there's pride of humility <<u .andre in drag?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sent from my nho ninh thuận using Iphone 5s
tuongtrante1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 pm

This isn't about politics, this is about stupid people who think that their opinion
is important
(and full of wisdom/insight) because they have a twitter following.

Good luck UK, Lindsay Lohan disapproves! :o

Over here we live with this type of BS all the time. People who have done little or nothing noteworthy, yet they think that their opinions are better than all others totaled. (Well.... mine REALLY are of course :lol: )

While you have your polling equipment still out, vote for your favorite LA County Sheriff's mugshot of Lindsay.
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Roypcox » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:57 am

Its good to get some background on you guys after my stent with the Army I layed floors for about 40 years. I sold my store and all of my tools and layed around for a few years and then went to work for the post office in the maintenance division. I meet a lot of good people and like one of you stated I met some that were stupid and acted like they were dead and needed to be covered up. Thanks for some background on some of you guys always good to know about each other. homeboy
Roypcox
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby OldAirmail » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:36 am

The birth of a stupidity.

I do believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life. Whether it's rare or somewhat abundant is, obviously, unknowable to us at this point. (That's a LIE! The government knows all about it!)

That there are many who want to believe that extraterrestrial life will come down to earth and make "things" better is abundantly clear.

That extraterrestrial life comes visiting earth to pick up people for studies via anal probes, etc. or make crop circles is simply stupid. Not just unlikely, but STUPID.

Here we go again - World UFO day :text-welcomewave:

TL;DR
What is World UFO day?
"World UFO day is the day dedicated to the existence of Unidentified Flying Objects.
The first World UFO Day was celebrated in 2001 by UFO researchers Haktan Akdogan."

So this is the second (annual ???) celebration of "World UFO day"?

When is World UFO Day?
In the past there where two days that were called World UFO day. July 2nd and the 24th of June. (who knew?)
The WUFODO (World UFO Day Organization) declared July 2nd to be the official World UFO day. This was done to eliminate any confusion. (Well, I'm glad that that's officially settled.)
This act leads people to celebrate in large numbers on one day instead of small groups during two separate days. (Thank goodness! I was getting tired of celebrating on two different days. :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

For what it's worth (and it is worthless) I think that a benevolent species would just stay at home.

This then is what I think we could expect -

Image or this Image
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Webb » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Man Dies While Posing for Photo at Machu Picchu

It wasn't quite death-by-selfie, but it wasn't far off. Peru This Week reports that a German tourist died Wednesday while posing for a photo at Peru's famed Machu Picchu site. Oliver Park, 51, went into a restricted area of the mountainous tourist locale in the Andes, despite warning signs and instructions from wardens, reports the BBC. The news agency says that while posing for a photo at the edge of a ravine, Park apparently decided to jump in the air to make it look like he was flying. Instead, he ended up falling off the cliff ...

I hope he got a good picture.
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!" - Sen. John Blutarsky

You know, this used to be a helluva good country. I don't understand what's gone wrong with it. - George Hanson, 1969

A bad day at golf is better than a good day at work.

Jim
Webb
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:47 pm

Webb wrote:Man Dies While Posing for Photo at Machu Picchu

It wasn't quite death-by-selfie, but it wasn't far off. Peru This Week reports that a German tourist died Wednesday while posing for a photo at Peru's famed Machu Picchu site. Oliver Park, 51, went into a restricted area of the mountainous tourist locale in the Andes, despite warning signs and instructions from wardens, reports the BBC. The news agency says that while posing for a photo at the edge of a ravine, Park apparently decided to jump in the air to make it look like he was flying. Instead, he ended up falling off the cliff ...

I hope he got a good picture.

Sounds Like Wile-E-Coyote got his comeuppance!... ;) ...!

Paul..... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wile_E._C ... oad_Runner
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby OldAirmail » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Ahhhh.... The freedom of flight

"The news agency says that while posing for a photo at the edge of a ravine, Park apparently decided to jump in the air to make it look like he was flying. Instead, he ended up falling off the cliff. "

Unfortunately, his flight time lasted for far less than he would have wanted.
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:09 am

The first law of thermodynamics (and just about everything else, like money)
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.

This also comes to mind;
The law of unintended consequences - actions of people - and especially of governments - always have effects that are unanticipated or unintended.

You can not give money, or benefits, to one person/group without taking it from someone else.

And if you TAKE money from businesses (and universities ARE businesses) then they will just get it back in some other way. It's the old adage that businesses don't pay taxes, they just fold it back into the purchase price.

But people are stupid as a whole, they really do believe in a free lunch. :doh:

Studies: Illinois' Fixed-Tuition Law Drives up Others' Costs
Such laws around the country, however, increased student fees between 2000 and 2012 by 40 percent and tuition rates for out-of-state students by 28 percent, according to a study....
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Hay!. Buddy. How's your menstruation?

Kids, I didn't make this up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You don't have to read the Wiki link, I just included it to show that this isn't some quaint little liberal arts school. Over here, it's considered "Big Time".

Brown University - Wiki

"Brown University is a private, Ivy League research university in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. Founded in 1764 as "The College in the English Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations," Brown is the seventh-oldest institution of higher education in the United States...."

From their own website;

Tuition & Fees
Undergraduate tuition for academic year 2015-16: $48,272
Room, board, and required fees: $12,700
Total cost: $62,046

This is about what you'll pay per year to go to this prestigious school.

Well worth it? In the right circles, sure.

But the question is will your son or daughter get a good education there?

This is what I learned, and it didn't cost anything.

Brown University Providing Tampons in Men’s Bathrooms Because ‘Both Sexes Menstruate’

"Tampons are now a genderless necessity, according to Brown University...."

BTW, this is what we're talking about in case you had any doubts -

"The tampons will be delivered to bathrooms by the university’s student president, Viet Nguyen, as well as 20 volunteers, with Nguyen claiming the initiative is a means of educating students that men menstruate as well as women."

"Nguyen said, “There’s been a lot of conversation about why pads and tampons are a necessity, not a luxury, but not a lot of action. We wanted to take it into our own hands.”

The more rarified the environment, the greater the loss of contact with reality. :doh:
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:03 pm

"... with Nguyen claiming the initiative is a means of educating students that men menstruate as well as women."

I don't know if he's saying that we men menstruate as much as any woman, or just that we also menstruate, like women do? :think:

But, personally, I'm not going to insert that thing in the little hole "down there"!

And if I see blood coming out of "it", I'm going to the doctors!
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby logjam » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:59 pm

Brown University Providing Tampons in Men’s Bathrooms Because ‘Both Sexes Menstruate’

I think they mean "masturbate." Never knew you needed tampons for that. :think:
logjam
Major
Major

Postby Hawkeye07 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Well, as a professor told me years ago "A college diploma doesn't mean you're smart, it just means you're educated. Big difference." :think:

An Aircraft Mechanic only needs two tools, Duct Tape and WD40.
If it moves and it's not supposed to - use the Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to - use the WD40.

Intel(R) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, P55M-UD4, GeForce GTX960 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 7 Ultimate (32 bit & 64 bit on separate HDs)
Hawkeye07
Major
Major

Postby OldAirmail » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:32 pm

First, I'm no fan of Target. But that's another story.

When I become king of the world I'm going to have this woman, her lawyer, the jury, and the judge thrown in jail for ten years.
And that's going to happen AFTER I have them neutered so the can't create more people as stupid as they are.
:evil:

Here's the facts;

Girl finds a "needle" (syringe, I suppose) laying in the parking lot. Her mother slaps it out of the kid's hand, only to find the needle sticking in her (the mother's) palm.

Woman & lawyer see GOLD.

It's a Target (no pun intended) parking lot, so naturally the big international company is to blame.

Jury and judge thinks that Target should pay $4.6 million for the stupidity pain and suffering that the poor bitc woman had to go through.

South Carolina woman awarded $4.6 million after being stuck by needle in Target parking lot

At one time, here in the US, lawyers weren't allowed to advertise much more than their name and the law firms name.

Then they decided that they were men of distinction, and suitably tasteful advertisements would be ok.

(I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree, but I knew this was going to happen.)

Yeah, that worked out well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fxe8qZSa0[/youtube] . . . [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TvdiBebWTY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sz5gs0weq8[/youtube] . . . [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1gjeGaq2x8[/youtube]

This "gentleman" even has an app for that. No kidding! :lol:

You drive around all day just hoping for an accident so you can "Get The MONEY That YOU Deserve".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQp0pxOujKU[/youtube]

It's a wonderful world, folks. :whistle:
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion