tought test pilot needed

FSX including FSX Steam version.

tought test pilot needed

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 pm

hello everyone... <<q

As the FREEWARE IRIS PILATUS PC-9 plane doesn't have a kneeboard checklist... I decided to make one. (actually IRIS did make one, it's in the pdf manual... but it HAS SO MANY problems that I decided to modify them)

So, I need your help, someone help me to test the checklist I made, I will only post a part (the most critical) but it will be enough for you to start the plane...you will have fun while you do it. <<q <<s

-you only need the PC-9 freeware plane:
https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... ge&x=0&y=0
-and follow the checklist (it looks ugly as hell, but it will help you to get the plane to the taxi section,.... the next parts I'm still editing)

keep one thing in mind:
-the red marks are shutdown or closed actions
-the green marks are on, or activation
-the orange marks are to check something, or confirm
-and as the checklist indicates, what is in purple is a correction already made

Anyone who wants to try it is free to do so, and PLEASE, PLEASE, :pray: :pray: :pray: comment how it went...it really helps me to know how useful it was.
and I repeat, you will have fun while you do the checklist and turn on the plane. (the missing parts I will add to the checklist and this is together with a texture pack that I am making... all this will be published)

credits to IRIS
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: tought test pilot needed

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:51 pm

Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:58 pm

download the images on your PC, or use the simulator in windowed mode, or pass the images to the "easy checklist" addon (remember to rename the images and overwrite the example images), ....enjoy them and let me know how it went. <<q <<v
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:21 pm

I have made numerous modifications to the checklist... and I have completed it (modified). Now it is in PDF format, and the version for the kneeboard. this will be together with a package of improvements for pc-9...on monday i will show the finished project.
of course...all my texture packs (mystere, a319, 737, s-211, texan, pc-9, etc, etc, etc) will be published <<v
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam