LoLa17 any Airport Landing Training Program

FSX including FSX Steam version.

LoLa17 any Airport Landing Training Program

Postby Jetranger » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:40 am

Hey Sim Pilots , I found this great Training Utility program, that was NOT available on Simviations web site.

so I uploaded it for ya'll , tho I'm NOT the designer or creator , just the messenger,,, evidently NOT all that many know about this cool freeware utility that's been "available since 2012" when it was created by Dongjin Shin / Planeman.

For he is the Creator Designer of this great utility, I've tested it and it does work !!!

Heres how I do it, I start up my FSX load the aircraft I want, and the airport & weather ,,, then Pause FSX, and on my Desk Top screen I have the LoLa17 Icon, and I click on it and let it start up, then type in the Airport I'd like to practice the approach to, then the Nautical Miles 4-8-12 distance

this utility will automatically set the altitude and set your aircraft ready for approach for you,,,,

press the Pause key on your keyboard and your FLYING ready to land,,,,

Don't CRASH !!!

Heres Dongjin Shin Planemans web site for more info if your interested - LINK : http://planeman-fs.blogspot.com/2012/05/lord-of-landing-v17.html

UNDER FSX UTILTIES on Simviation : http://simviation.com/1/browse-Utilities-65-0?mark=52122#52122
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: LoLa17 any Airport Landing Training Program

Postby garymbuska » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:47 am

Not bad Thanks JetRanger
myself I use FSMAP for a moving map once you download all of the maps it will make navigating around an airport a snap as it shows the template for the aircraft with all of the taxiways and runways marked along with all of the parking spaces so you can make sure you park where you are supposed to. I also like the built in Air traffic alert system or (ATIS) as it is called It lets you know of an approaching aircraft before it goes by you which neither FS9 or FSX will do by the time they tell you about it the plane has all ready gone by you. :naughty:
This is a Payware program but worth every cent. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Re: LoLa17 any Airport Landing Training Program

Postby papituwall » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:54 am

Found today here at Simviation: http://simviation.com//1/search?submit= ... 17&x=0&y=0

Simple and easy to use, I have installed in FSX-SE but also connects to my P3DV3.4, but not to Dovetail Flight School (maybe because is 64bit).
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam