i sawa video at youtube "Dubai airport with emirates airline near jetway"

but when i play i only see 747 world travel

how to set Emirates airline at Dubai airport

shj92922
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: how to view airplanes at airport

Postby seblines23 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm

There are a couple of options if you want to see Emirates aircraft at Dubai. Personally, I would go for World of AI, Although I am unsure if it works with FSX: Steam Edition. You can find it at http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php . There are a couple of payware products out there that are of higher standard, but it is up to you to decide whether you think it is worth spending money on AI aircraft.
seblines23
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby shj92922 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:47 pm

seblines23 wrote:There are a couple of options if you want to see Emirates aircraft at Dubai. Personally, I would go for World of AI, Although I am unsure if it works with FSX: Steam Edition. You can find it at http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php . There are a couple of payware products out there that are of higher standard, but it is up to you to decide whether you think it is worth spending money on AI aircraft.

thanks for quick reply
will try and reply
shj92922
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby shj92922 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:28 pm

Sadly it didnt work

i couldnt view single plane at Dubai airport

any other suggestion
shj92922
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Xyn_Air » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:41 pm

shj92922 wrote:Sadly it didnt work

any other suggestion

You could:

- Download add-on aircraft, specifically Emirates, and maybe even add-on aircraft that specifically AI models (the download section does have a search feature to help)
- Make sure your AI Traffic is turned waaaay up (if your system can handle it) to Ultra High

Of course, this way there will be many different types of aircraft and airlines, not just Emirates. But, it would increase the chance of seeing an Emirates aircraft at any given airport, not just Dubai.

The big thing is, whether using freeware or payware, you will have to have the models of the aircraft you want to see downloaded and installed. You can get simple repaints, entire models, and AI-only models. For example, I am a big fan of downloading ANA, JAL, and NWA liveried aircraft.

Not sure if you already knew all this, so I just am covering bases here.
Xyn_Air
Captain
Captain

Postby shj92922 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:30 am

Xyn_Air wrote:
shj92922 wrote:Sadly it didnt work

any other suggestion

You could:

- Download add-on aircraft, specifically Emirates, and maybe even add-on aircraft that specifically AI models (the download section does have a search feature to help)
- Make sure your AI Traffic is turned waaaay up (if your system can handle it) to Ultra High

Of course, this way there will be many different types of aircraft and airlines, not just Emirates. But, it would increase the chance of seeing an Emirates aircraft at any given airport, not just Dubai.

The big thing is, whether using freeware or payware, you will have to have the models of the aircraft you want to see downloaded and installed. You can get simple repaints, entire models, and AI-only models. For example, I am a big fan of downloading ANA, JAL, and NWA liveried aircraft.

Not sure if you already knew all this, so I just am covering bases here.

i did that but nothing happened
i read on net that this is for FS9 couple of people had this issue
shj92922
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby garymbuska » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:08 am

First things first. In order to see any AI aircraft at any airport you must have that airplane as part of your fleet. You can not display something that you do not have.
Now my self I use the world of ai to download ai aircraft
There you can down load flight plans for a whole lot of ai aircraft
Of course you have to have ai traffic set about half way or more but you also might need to turn your sliders up in order to see them. Mind you if your system is not up to the task your frame rates will drop drastically. FSX could even crash. When you first install FSX or FSXSE it builds a file called FSX.cfg or FSXSE.cfg it will set you sliders to a point that should not cause any stutters.
And the more detail you display the more your frame rates can drop. It depends entirely on the system you are using.
I have my sliders maxed out but than if you look at my signature you will notice that I have a descent system. There are at least 3 factors that control this in no particular order
CPU speed and # of cores it has: The speed and amount of RAM you have and your Graphics card.
Not all store bought systems will come with a graphic card and will usually have what is called on board graphics. Most if not all of these systems will not support FSX or FSXSE maxed out.
The quick way to tell is to run a program called DXDIAG and you can also look to where you plug your monitor into if it is a plug with about 10 to 12 pins in it this is a VGA plug not the best in the world and not for displaying high graphics you want at least a digital port.
With FSXSE you can turn the sliders up a little more because of the changes Steam made\The other thing that can effect frame rates are programs running in the background. Things like antivirus programs and so forth.
Any icons that you see on the right hand lower part of your task bar are programs that are running in the background, most of these are not a problem but some can be
8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:51 pm

I've installed the WOAI Emirates Airlines package from seblines23's link & it works as advertised.

If this is the first time you've tried WOAI in FSX here's couple of things to bear in mind.

The WOAI Installer produces traffic BGL files in FS9 format. If just one is installed to FSX it will disable all your default AI traffic.
They can be easily converted to FSX format with AI Flight Planner (AIFP). http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=AIFP2121.zip&x=15&y=6

The above shot was taken at the FSX default Dubai International. No traffic displayed in an updated airport I had installed.

While checking this out I've spent an interesting few hours messing around with AI flight plans. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. 8-)

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby shj92922 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 am

Hagar wrote:I've installed the WOAI Emirates Airlines package from seblines23's link & it works as advertised.

If this is the first time you've tried WOAI in FSX here's couple of things to bear in mind.

The WOAI Installer produces traffic BGL files in FS9 format. If just one is installed to FSX it will disable all your default AI traffic.
They can be easily converted to FSX format with AI Flight Planner (AIFP). http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=AIFP2121.zip&x=15&y=6

The above shot was taken at the FSX default Dubai International. No traffic displayed in an updated airport I had installed.

While checking this out I've spent an interesting few hours messing around with AI flight plans. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. 8-)

WOW ,man Thanks alot it worked <<v <<v
shj92922
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Hagar » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:50 am

Glad I could help. 8-)

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam