Question about where I can find a good FSX flight tracker

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Question about where I can find a good FSX flight tracker

Postby Evan Popchock » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:26 am

Hey,
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I have this application called FSX Tracker on my computer that I use to track all my flights on Flight Simulator. I just learned via an email that I saw tonight that it may soon be shut down due to lack of funding through Amazon AWS (what this software is hosted with) I am planning to donate to them to help them continue to serve me, but if they shut me down, is there any other tool that I can find that I can use to track my flights. The previous flight tracking software that I tried to use with my flight simulator previously (FSTrackr) did not work.

Evan
Evan Popchock
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Question about where I can find a good FSX flight tracke

Postby garymbuska » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:21 am

Evan Popchock wrote:Hey,
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I have this application called FSX Tracker on my computer that I use to track all my flights on Flight Simulator. I just learned via an email that I saw tonight that it may soon be shut down due to lack of funding through Amazon AWS (what this software is hosted with) I am planning to donate to them to help them continue to serve me, but if they shut me down, is there any other tool that I can find that I can use to track my flights. The previous flight tracking software that I tried to use with my flight simulator previously (FSTrackr) did not work.

Evan

It does not look like there is anything out there like this

Google Earth is close but not the same
<<s
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam