Wing Views

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Wing Views

Postby investdude » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:05 am

I have wing view images for a number of aircraft but have no idea how to configure them. In all cases the instructions that came with the images are very perfunctory and when followed don't result in a successful installation. It appears vital steps are missing. Does anyone know of a wing view tutorial or could explain in detail all the steps necessary to set this up for an aircraft?
investdude
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Wing Views

Postby garymbuska » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:52 am

investdude wrote:I have wing view images for a number of aircraft but have no idea how to configure them. In all cases the instructions that came with the images are very perfunctory and when followed don't result in a successful installation. It appears vital steps are missing. Does anyone know of a wing view tutorial or could explain in detail all the steps necessary to set this up for an aircraft?

I goggled How to change wing views in FS2004 and came up with this link
This is FS2004 Flight one view module
http://simviation.com//fs2004utilities8.htm

from what I have read this is the best tool to add or change wing views in FS2004 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight