Flybe AI Aircraft Parking Error Query

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Flybe AI Aircraft Parking Error Query

Postby eddywinch82 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:18 am

Hi there,

Here is a picture from FS2004, of the error I sometimes get with this Flybe Aircraft. As you can see
from the Picture I have uploaded, the nose of the parked Aircraft is sticking into the Airport building at Liverpool Airport,
from Justflights British Airports Wales and West Midlands Payware Addon, which I have installed in FS2004. Could someone tell me how I can stop this error from happening ? Any help and info someone could give me, would be much appreciated. Best Regards Eddie Winch

eddywinch82
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: Ormskirk in Lancashire, in The Northwest Of England

Re: Flybe AI Aircraft Parking Error Query

Postby garymbuska » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:25 am

eddywinch82 wrote:Hi there,

Here is a picture from FS2004, of the error I sometimes get with this Flybe Aircraft. As you can see
from the Picture I have uploaded, the nose of the parked Aircraft is sticking into the Airport building at Liverpool Airport,
from Justflights British Airports Wales and West Midlands Payware Addon, which I have installed in FS2004. Could someone tell me how I can stop this error from happening ? Any help and info someone could give me, would be much appreciated. Best Regards Eddie Winch

Problems like this come because the parking space is not placed in the correct spot for that aircraft. I am guessing that the spot is for a small aircraft. That is why you have different starting places for airports you can not put a B747 for example in a parking space meant for a Cessna 150. You can use AFCAD to move or change the parking places at any airport in FS2004. But be aware that there are different spots for different size aircraft
8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby eddywinch82 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Thanks Gary M Buska for your reply, it's very much appreciated by me. Have you read my AI DC-3 Dakota Traffic problem thread in this Forum section ?
And if not could you read the thread, and suggest to me what the problem I am having is caused by and how to correct it ? I would appreciate it if you could.
I will download the AFCAD program you suggested, I should use for sorting out the parking problem I have in FS2004. Also the Justflight British Airport Addon Packs, add static Airline Aircraft at at least two Airports I have gone to in FS2004, Liverpool and Manchester. At Liverpool there are at least two non flying static Airliners one being a Britannia Airline Commercial Jet and a Cargo Channel Islands Commercial Jet. And at Manchester, an static Monarch Airlines Jet and an Airtours Airlines Jet. However I would like to remove them from FS2004, one reason being two of those Airlines, don't operate anymore, also the Monarch Airlines Plane is in the old Yellow and Black livery, and they don't fly. Which folder in FS2004, will those static Aircraft files be in ? I am not sure you see, any help would be much appreciated. Regards Eddie Winch ^-^
eddywinch82
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: Ormskirk in Lancashire, in The Northwest Of England

Postby tgibson » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:20 am

If the "AFCAD file" (also known as the AFD file or airport file) also contains buildings, etc. it's often better to use ADE instead of AFCAD. That will retain more at the airport. However, if the file name starts with AF2_ it's usually safe to open with AFCAD.
tgibson
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates