XB-70 - Wingsware - Need help finding it again.

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

XB-70 - Wingsware - Need help finding it again.

Postby M7777777 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know where to get another copy of or still have the old Wingsware XB-70?

I just got back into FSX and reloaded the old planes in there along with new ones but, my all-time favorite is missing, the Wingsware XB-70 and don't have the download anymore.

If anyone can help me find were to get it again or even share their copy with me, it would put a huge smile on my face. I'm willing to buy it again but, Wingsware is gone and I was one of the people that bought it back in '08. If anyone can help me out with finding the Wingsware XB-70 again, it would really be huge for me.

Take care <<s
M7777777
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: XB-70 - Wingsware - Need help finding it again.

Postby Travis » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Check your PMs.
Travis
Major
Major

Postby JDarksword » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:10 pm

Any way I could get the DL too? Huge XB-70 fan and just spent 3 hours hunting for it to find that the DL is gone. Would have gladly bought it and can't stand the Virtavia stuff.
JDarksword
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Superdavidone » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:44 am

Hello to all,
I'm desperately looking for the Wingsware XB-70 but I can not find a way to buy it anymore. Anyone can tell me if there is still a release available also for a fee? I'm really sorry, unfortunately with the Virtavia add-on for FSX SE I do not feel well and I would like to be able to re-install the Wingsware.
Thank you

David
Superdavidone
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Aircraft Wanted