Ultralight request?

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

Re: Ultralight request?

Postby Krispy1001 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:41 pm

DarkCandle wrote:Hi Krispy! Sorry for the late reply, I've had a crazy week.
I've been looking into getting a set of plans from the company since one day I hope to build a 606 of my own; I'm going to try and get in contact with someone from the company about a simple 3-view drawing for you though! Also it will not be a problem if there is no pilot. Best of luck to you with your other projects though, the one I've seen is looking awesome!

Hi DarkCandle!

If you can get drawings from the company that made the aircraft that would be incredible. That would make modeling the aircraft much easer.

Kris ^-^
Living By Faith

Philippians 4:6

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done.(NLT)
Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Krispy1001 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Hi Everyone!

Here is the beginning of the air craft that DarkCandle requested. I could not find any blueprints for the aircraft. And the drawings that I have of the aircraft is not to scale. So I am going to have to model this one from an image.

Below is what I have done so far.

Thanks, Kris :-)
Living By Faith

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done.(NLT)
Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby DarkCandle » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:25 am

Hey Kris, looks promising thus far! Glad to see it coming to life after a few months heh. Sorry to hear the drawings I sent weren't to scale, hopefully they're a little helpful though. Your work is solid one way or the other. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress on this!
DarkCandle
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Krispy1001 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Hi Everyone!

Here is another update of the progress of this project.

Living By Faith

Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Krispy1001 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Here is another update image of the project.

Thanks, Kris
Living By Faith

Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby DarkCandle » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Admirable work, Kris! Always awesome to see a new update ^^
DarkCandle
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Krispy1001 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Here is another update image of the project.

If anyone would be willing to help me texture the aircraft, you will get credits in the final release. This is a freeware project. If anyone is interested you can contact me at krispy1001@kp-coolstuff.com.

Living By Faith

Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby DarkCandle » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:19 pm

o.o you work incredibly fast, and it's looking more amazing every time! Do you need ideas for paint schemes, or do you have something in mind already?
DarkCandle
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Krispy1001 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:19 am

DarkCandle wrote:o.o you work incredibly fast, and it's looking more amazing every time! Do you need ideas for paint schemes, or do you have something in mind already?

Hi DarkCandle!

No I do not have any idea what to make this plane paint scheme.

Living By Faith

Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby stephan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:19 am

I just finished Googling as many ways as I could in hopes of snooping out at least one source for a download that you are wanting. This has to be the least known ac around. When I googled it,there were only a bout 6 or less links to ANYTHING remotely connected to that ac in the real world,and NOTHING as far as for Simming. So,it seems she has NEVER been designed for sim yet. If you do get one of these folks to design that for you,it will most likely be the first of its type on the sim world and the sim skies...and,to be perfectly hones,after seeing the few pics of the real thing on the net,that DOES look like it would be fun to fly. Best of luck,and if it is designed and the designer posts it for public download,I will surely give it a try as well.
// Krispy1001... excellent modeling there bud! Looks like she'll be quite on the mark when finished !!!
stephan

Postby DarkCandle » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:23 pm

I like the simple white/burgundy look, blue is also a good look for 150s so it might look good on the FP-606 too.
DarkCandle
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Krispy1001 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:50 pm

stephan wrote:I just finished Googling as many ways as I could in hopes of snooping out at least one source for a download that you are wanting. This has to be the least known ac around. When I googled it,there were only a bout 6 or less links to ANYTHING remotely connected to that ac in the real world,and NOTHING as far as for Simming. So,it seems she has NEVER been designed for sim yet. If you do get one of these folks to design that for you,it will most likely be the first of its type on the sim world and the sim skies...and,to be perfectly hones,after seeing the few pics of the real thing on the net,that DOES look like it would be fun to fly. Best of luck,and if it is designed and the designer posts it for public download,I will surely give it a try as well.
// Krispy1001... excellent modeling there bud! Looks like she'll be quite on the mark when finished !!!

Thanks, stephan!
Living By Faith

Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Krispy1001 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that my images are not showing now. I had an issue with my server. Problem fixed but I can not edit the posts so that I can enter a new url address. So I will be creating a project page for this aircraft on my website with the images.

This project is still alive. I am just working on other projects at this moment.

Thank you, kris!
Living By Faith

Krispy1001
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Aircraft Wanted