My Airport Projects

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

My Airport Projects

Postby Jetranger » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:46 am

These are my Airport Projects I'm workin on' , and so far, about as far as I've got is lookin' at these here photos :lol:

Also workin on designing that Futuristic lookin Plane, but, my Crayon broke :oops:

sometime in 2016 I'm gonna make an attempt to design me a small Futuristic Airport on sum South Pacific island, using Google Sketch Up & Blender, maybe, hopefully, then again, I wouldn't hold my breath .

I been watchin a lotta how to Video's on all that stuff, and its all severely Fried my mind, whats left of it :shock: :| ;)

So in the meantime, i'll just keep lookin at these kool photos, wishin they were in my simulator, without lookin all Cartoonish :? :lol:

from the Architectural firm, of the Jetsons !

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: My Airport Projects

Postby zswobbie1 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:30 am

Is it out yet????

Seriously though, there is nothing wrong with having fantasy aircraft & scenery in our sim.
Some of us want to have some fun as well. There are space ships we can fly, hidden mountain airports etc.
Our hobby does not have to just Tube liners, PMDG & Orbyx.

Bring 'em on!! <<v <<t
zswobbie1
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Jetranger » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:26 pm

By the Time I get around to do any of this and Learn all the programs and what I need to do to make it work,,,,,,,,

you'll be Old & retired , and I'll be Dead !!! :shock: ;) :shifty:
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby stephan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:57 pm

NICE pics !!!
I downloaded a coupe years ago, a hovering craft of huge size that you could land on. If I am not mistaken,there were a total of 3 to 5 craft that hovered a good ways up in the sky. Only one permitted take off and landing. I think it even had a painted strip on the runway. Problem was,only small private jets were able to safely take off and land. I DID manage to land a 747 on it,but that put me at about 6 gs' impact,full autobrakes and handbrakes applied,plus reverse thrusters modified to -65 in the .air file. Still,it was pretty cool. The other hovering craft were simply hovering aircraft of huge dimensions,...kinda like alien visitors hanging around in our sky.
stephan

Return to Scenery & Panel Design