ICLONE thinking about getting into this ?

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

ICLONE thinking about getting into this ?

Postby Jetranger » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 am

ICLONE

I been thinking about getting into this, maybe, looks difficult tho ????

http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_videogallery.aspx

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM7328frqSI[/youtube]
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: ICLONE thinking about getting into this ?

Postby Fozzer » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 am

Fascinating stuff!

I can remember rendering simple object on my Amiga 1200 Computer in the 1990's, which took all night to complete!

How times have changed!

I am always fascinated with the work put into today's animated Cartoons; "Despicable Me", etc!
I read the list of people involved in the design and production at the end of the film...and everyone has got to be paid for their work...very expensive!!

Cleverer and cleverer!

Paul.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: ICLONE thinking about getting into this ?

Postby Jetranger » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 am

well the thing is - is you can incorporate the figures you design here into Video's of your making.

so if I made a flight Simulator Video and wanted to show a pilot performing a walk around the aircraft, or a stewardess walking up the isle of a captain sim 727 or 737 -707 then you could do it.

they have another animator program too that you can use.

I was watching some other videos how you can place these figures into videos you make and how they got them to move around within the video and sit on objects that normally before nothing was there.

use of overlay and some green screen modeling and 3D animation.

just have a feeling , it'd take me 10 years to learn it tho, and by then, some other cool venue would be out and I'd be 10 years behind.

interesting tho !
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design