FSX: Steam as an option

PC Software. Anything to do with PC Games & software!

FSX: Steam as an option

Postby Bubblehead » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:21 pm

After weeks of frustration trying my FSX to work properly I just can't get it done perhaps due to the fact the FSX:Acceleration is too demanding. I have two PCs both with the FSX and both keep freezing up on me. Perhaps I need to upgrade my rig. Both FSX in both my PC were working just fine and all of a sudden after a period of time I have not played the game now they're freezing up on me despite low settings. I considering seriously about uninstalling my FSX: Acceleration and go with two possible flight sim games. One is the FSX:Steam and the other Proflight which as I understand are not as demanding as the FSX:Acceleration. Is this a wise or a dumb move?
Bubblehead
Captain
Captain

Re: FSX: Steam as an option

Postby Awaken » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:45 pm

I hate to tell you but ProFlight is a scam :evil:,don't waste your money. It is actually a free sim called FlightGear. So good news is you can use FlightGear for free :D . Simviation post about ProFlight viewtopic.php?f=50&t=174070. Link for FlightGear http://www.flightgear.org/
AMD R5 1600 AF on ASROCK B450, Teamgroup 16GB DDR4 3000, GTX 1650 Super , 500 GB SSD and 3TB HDD, EVGA 500W PS, ASUS 27in. MX27A 2k monitor, Windows 10
Awaken
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Computer Games & Software