Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Damn I can't find the Dams!!!!! (Read 340 times)
May 15th, 2006 at 8:00am

vololiberista   Offline
Colonel
Vieni in Italia

Does anyone know if or where I can find FS9 scenery for the Ruhr valley in Germany that includes the dams that were bombed during the war? I know it exists for FS2002  Many thanks.
Vololiberista

Andiamo in Italia&&...
IP Logged

Reply #1 - May 15th, 2006 at 8:12am

commoner   Offline
Colonel
Common is, as common does
Yorkshire. England. UK.

Quote:
Does anyone know if or where I can find FS9 scenery for the Ruhr valley in Germany that includes the dams that were bombed during the war? I know it exists for FS2002  Many thanks.
Vololiberista

...Here on SimV is a Dambusters package for 2002 and an update to 2004........never tried it but might be worth your while to have a look see............commoner Wink

http://www.simviation.com/fs2002vintage29.htm

..."In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
IP Logged

Reply #2 - May 15th, 2006 at 8:37am

vololiberista   Offline
Colonel
Vieni in Italia

Thanks. As far as I can tell the pack to which you refer only updates the a/c and that includes also the DC3 engine sounds TUT TUT!!!!
Vololiberista

Andiamo in Italia&&...
IP Logged

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2006 at 8:47am

commoner   Offline
Colonel
Common is, as common does
Yorkshire. England. UK.

Quote:
Thanks. As far as I can tell the pack to which you refer only updates the a/c and that includes also the DC3 engine sounds TUT TUT!!!!
Vololiberista

...mm...well it does state there on the page..." A scenery update is provided to take into account the differences in FS2004." .... so maybe read it again ..............commoner Wink

..."In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print